WTH (Want to Hire) Good article writers

Hi,

I need good writers to rewrite articles at long term basis.

I will pay USD 1.25-1.5 for 400-500 words articles.

Pm/email me if you are interested or have experience...

If anyone knows good writers kindly send me their details..

Thank you.

What kinds of articles? Explain a little more.

@neoclue

I need Insurance and Health related articles to rewrite.

Thank you.

Any restrictive criteria? I mean to say education or else.......!

you should know about seo optimization, keyword density, etc to write good articles.

You can easily turn your scanned document into editable MS office text documents

@armada

Thank you for your suggestion but i need quality article writers for my project.

Thank you.

For article writers, know your worth before you negotiate and always negotiate.

Below is a ten years old article but the info is as valid today as it was ten years ago.

How Much Should a Freelancer Charge?

http://www.writing-world.com/rights/fees.shtml

@kamran1x1

i can find freelancers @ freelancer . com at 1$ per articles and there are lot of writers who will be agree with this price, but i need quality instead of ordinary garbage contents.

Thank you.

^^

my friend i didn't say anything about you nor i have anything to add. We live in free market system if you and the writer agree on whatever term that shouldn't be any of third party concern.

I don't think you should show frustration for no reason if fellow member in this case me guiding other members regarding how he/she should assess her worth as a freelance writer, this is what forum is for exchange ideas/knowledge and in case of your post engage is commerce, its all good my friend.

^@kamran 1x1 thumbs up. I see many are coming over here with the cheapest rates and asking much work. its good that you tell the worth of task to other guys.

@ Ammar. The article for which you are paying 1-2 dollars, usually charged as 15-25dollars depend on quality. And a pop corn seller earns 11-20k per month without earning degrees etc, but you guys over here want to have work of some professionals and giving them penny. Anyways its upto you guys , who want to work or not.

@Kiren

Not agreed with you, the average rates for written articles is about 4-10 dollars per article depends on topic and number of words.

visit freelancer . com or odesk . com

Thanks again.

^ i know writers who charge these much(15-25+ dollars) for articles :) and at freelancer or similar sites, there are captcha work where they chargin 1000 words = 1 dollar etc, where they dont need skills. Anyways good luck if you find any :)

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

@Kiren

Not agreed with you, the average rates for written articles is about 4-10 dollars per article depends on topic and number of words.

visit freelancer . com or odesk . com

Thanks again.

[/quote]

why don’t you go to ODesk and hire there?

-

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Hi,

I need good writers to rewrite articles at long term basis.

I will pay USD 1.25-1.5 for 400-500 words articles.

Pm/email me if you are interested or have experience…

If anyone knows good writers kindly send me their details…

Thank you.

[/quote]

excuse me, the minimum international rates are 3 $ per article also 5$ ,10$ per 400-500 word article

and you are giving us less…!

$ 3 is a good rate, i have seen people doing article writing in just 50 Rupess (re write articles)

Are you seeking experienced writers only?

You can hire me , i write

professional articles

grammar/vocabulary

search optimized (seo) articles

keyword rich

my articles reach google increasing ranking

the websites which have my articles increase google ranking by even 100 ranks

and I would charge $6 per 400- 500 word article

-