WTF ? I have been banned for 5 times

Hey fellows i am really frustrated with bannes of this Forum. ( I wonder this worthlittle forum would ban me ). I once started to leave the forum but then i made up my mind to stay and do some oblige. But it remain only my dream. I have started hating the mods.

Well, it was your mistake.Trolling in sales thread is not a good idea.

hussan is back, bantastic news! :|

"Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 3.16 Ghz, Gigabyte X48-DQ6, 2 GB DDR3 Ram, Radaoen HD3870X2 , Windows Vista Ultimate with SP1, Gateway LCD FPD1810."

Is that your dream rig or your actual rig?

No comment.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Hey fellows i am really frustrated with bannes of this Forum. ( I wonder this worthlittle forum would ban me ). I once started to leave the forum but then i made up my mind to stay and do some oblige. But it remain only my dream. I have started hating the mods.
[/quote]

whats the kasur or Kasur’s guy?..

Posting adverts or multiple copies of same nature is not allowed on forum.

Keep it Single, Short and Simple.

"Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 3.16 Ghz, Gigabyte X48-DQ6, 2 GB DDR3 Ram, Radaoen HD3870X2 , Windows Vista Ultimate with SP1, Gateway LCD FPD1810."

Is that your dream rig or your actual rig?

[/quote]

Its my rig want to see the specs.

[/quote]

Take a look at this page:

http://www.wiredpakistan.com/forums/misc.php?action=rules

Make sure you read and understand each sentence. You were banned for trolling. I myself have warned you countless times. If you choose to ignore warnings, its no ones fault except your own.

He's censored it himself. I wouldn't say anything on the usage of "WTF".

If anyone says F**K or any other variation, clearly they're making an attempt to conceal their feelings and prevent any outright offending feeling.

And it can be proved by actually reading the f word without the asterisks.

My two cents.

And the kettle called the pot black.

lol i thought it was the Pot who called the kettle black, but who cares, at the end of the day, they're both black :P

And the kettle called the pot black.
[/quote]

It’s the other way 'round. Pot calling the kettle black… It is often shortened as Pot, Kettle, Black.

This forum is to share information among members as well as guest but why peoples use such language. In fact why need to use such words. Can’t we express our opinion in decent language rather use obscene language.

We should not even repeat those words even in *****, this is also against the rules or at least ethics. Who knows who is reading this forum even our young brothers, sisters, children reading this forum to share information and we teach them such ***** language.

I against the use of such language or words even in *******.

lol chill guys...k2munda was being sarcastic over mods. Nothing serious about using WTF!

It’s the other way 'round. Pot calling the kettle black… It is often shortened as Pot, Kettle, Black.

[/quote]

Point taken, apologies for the gaffe. If I was in PR, I would say the kettle flip flopped on the issue and show immediately consider dropping it’s presidential campaign :P

As per forum rules HussanAli should be banned again 'cause even though in this thread HEADING he wrote in abbreviation “WTF”, we all know what it means and thats “WHAT THE F@#$”, and its a very obscene word. which should not be tolerated. so the 6th time it is!!!
[/quote]

It’s not the words, it’s how they’re used.

@K2munda, I don't think it really matters if he messed up the idiom... getting the point across matters, though it's good if you can get it across properly ;)

@mfa6464, you have a valid point, but anyone can speculate what MFA stands for in your nick (and I'd rather not post it...)... thing is, people do think dirty, no doubt about it. Using ** or any other alternative is one way of trying to sanitize a dirty word.

And if people shouldn't use cusses (which I HIGHLY agree), they shouldn't use it altogether - even in Urdu. I'm sure 90% of the people use the Urdu cuss for , so try stopping them too. A one-sided battle is always futile...

[/quote]

You’ve started trolling again, and insulting other members (e.g. calling them ‘pando’). Needless to say you’re very close to being banned again if you don’t mend your ways. I don’t care how much you hate me!

sixth time lucky eh?

LOL, this is just like one of those bad movies, where the villain just doesn't die. Cue Family Guy episode with Peter's fight with the murderous chicken mascot. Classic.