[WTB] Used Windows XP Professional

Anybody willing to sale his windows xp professional original cd. As per microsoft agreement you can sale your windows xp. So anyone who bought original professional cd and willing to sale now!

I have the original one but i can sell you a copy of it. It will be the same as original one

What will be the price of the Win XP

i will give you that one for hundred . If you are out of Lahore then i will give it to you through courier but you will pay for the courier charges

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I have the original one but i can sell you a copy of it. It will be the same as original one
[/quote]

Copying the media is not equivalent to making it a unique legally licensed copy.

But it isnt illegal too. Coz i have the license and i am giving to him with my own will.

it wont work waqass i have an original windows xp cd which came along with my laptop it doesnt work on my desktop pc ............ it just gives me a trial for 30days then demands activation which fails...............

I have used my same license on my three home computers and all are working fine. I got that license from Saudia Arabia for 1200 riyals

it wont work waqass i have an original windows xp cd which came along with my laptop it doesnt work on my desktop pc … it just gives me a trial for 30days then demands activation which fails…
[/quote]

@soulhunter

brother there are two types of licenses , one which you purchase independently and the other which you get with your lappy. The one which you got with your lappy wont work on any other computer bcoz it is restricted to one computer only. however when you buy a WINDOWS LICENSE from any authorised shop , you can use it upto 5 or 10 pcs , i had used windows 98 on 7 or 8 pcs and using xp now on five pcs , three mine and two friends , all are working fine

Sorry for late reply bros actually i was busy doing another deal with a friend on some other site. Now people as far as concern with xp there are two versions one is oem which is cheaper than the other retailer version. It can be only installed on one pc. Where as the other one can be used upto your personal 8 computers as far as I remember microsoft eula (user agrement). So I want a retailer version with the original cd. And only if you remove all the installations done with that specific cd. So anyone willing to sell his original cd of windows xp???

Sorry for late reply bros actually i was busy doing another deal with a friend on some other site. Now people as far as concern with xp there are two versions one is oem which is cheaper than the other retailer version. It can be only installed on one pc. Where as the other one can be used upto your personal 8 computers as far as I remember microsoft eula (user agrement). So I want a retailer version with the original cd. And only if you remove all the installations done with that specific cd. So anyone willing to sell his original cd of windows xp???
[/quote]

You are wrong here.

OEM version of Windows can only be install on PC along with it came.

Corrected: Retail version of Windows can be install and activated on only one computer at a time.

It can not install on 8 computers. That’s false information.

By the way, I highly doubt that Microsoft allow reselling of their retail version that has been registered.

Some software companies allow reselling of their licenses, some don’t.

EDIT:

References:

Windows XP Home Edition: http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/genuinewindowsxp/thread/036f8cd0-eb64-402f-b0f3-7f1d0a410230/

Windows XP Professional and Microsoft Office 2003: http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/genuinebenefits/thread/c2814110-4c98-4a8f-aef9-954cc483e348/

OEM Windows License: “The OEM license for XP restricts the use of the license to only the first computer on which it is installed and activated–it cannot be moved to another computer. For the purpose of defining what a computer is, since it is really just a collection of parts, MS has established that the motherboard is the base component that defines what a given computer is. So, if your computer came with an OEM license for Windows, that license is tied or “married” to that particular motherboard.”

bro , i am using the original one and it is installed on my three home pcs and my two friends are using the same one

You are wrong here.

Retail version of Windows can be install on one desktop and at the maximum one on laptop. But both of desktop and laptop must be own and use by same user.

By the way, I highly doubt that Microsoft allow reselling of their retail version that has been registered.

[/quote]

I have not much idea about the OEM and RETAIL version , but when i bought win 98 back in ages , it was used in 7 or 8 pcs . I dont remember the exact figure

and now Windows Vista , have been using it on 5 pcs and on all pcs it is working fine

I have not much idea about the OEM and RETAIL version , but when i bought win 98 back in ages , it was used in 7 or 8 pcs . I dont remember the exact figure

and now Windows Vista , have been using it on 5 pcs and on all pcs it is working fine

[/quote]

It might work but that’s illegal according to Microsoft’s EULA for Windows (Retail and OEM both).

You are wrong here.

Corrected: Retail version of Windows can be install and activated on only one computer at a time.

EDIT:

References:

Windows XP Home Edition: http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/genuinewindowsxp/thread/036f8cd0-eb64-402f-b0f3-7f1d0a410230/

Windows XP Professional and Microsoft Office 2003: http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/genuinebenefits/thread/c2814110-4c98-4a8f-aef9-954cc483e348/

OEM Windows License: “The OEM license for XP restricts the use of the license to only the first computer on which it is installed and activated–it cannot be moved to another computer. For the purpose of defining what a computer is, since it is really just a collection of parts, MS has established that the motherboard is the base component that defines what a given computer is. So, if your computer came with an OEM license for Windows, that license is tied or “married” to that particular motherboard.”

[/quote]

Wow you read the full eula just to prove me wrong. This sentence “As far as I remeber you can install it on 8 pcs” means that i am not fully assure. Khair no offense back to the topic. So nobody not willing to sale his xp ya kisi nay koi khareedi hi nahi hai :)

Some people here try to force their on opinion on others and fight like a SAAS BAHOO

I think discussion is good for our knowledge. Anyhow in which direction is this thread going..........>?

Wow you read the full eula just to prove me wrong. This sentence “As far as I remeber you can install it on 8 pcs” means that i am not fully assure. Khair no offense back to the topic. So nobody not willing to sale his xp ya kisi nay koi khareedi hi nahi hai :)

[/quote]

That’s how you thank a sincere help :) Anyway, good luck.