WTB: Sony Playstation 1

Hi, I want to buy an old classic playstation 1 that is in working condition. I have a huge library of PSX games that are going to waste, and am craving to play them again.

Anyone have one they want to sell? Be it slim or fat. Note that I do NOT want a playstation 2.

Yeah I have one. I am Karachi though. Where are you located?

whats differnce between playstation 1 and 2. ?

I'm in Karachi, gulshan-e-iqbal. My cell phone number is 0331-2274492

i have PS1 with video card ........!!

Contact me at 0321-8226851

Awesome.. Mate... Playstation 1 was really a classic and you bought old memories... What games do you have.. I might be interested as well.. I have Playstation1 but I ain't selling that baby 'cause it's too precious for me.. it's my gaming past! LOL..

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

i have PS1 with video card …!!

Contact me at 0321-8226851

[/quote]

Ok I’ve noted your number down, I will contact you within a few days.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]
Awesome… Mate… Playstation 1 was really a classic and you bought old memories… What games do you have… I might be interested as well… I have Playstation1 but I ain’t selling that baby 'cause it’s too precious for me… it’s my gaming past! LOL…
[/quote]

Bro I have over a 100 games hahaha…i used to play a lot when I had a ps1 about 8 years ago, but then next-gen gaming took over and my ps1 library remained dormant…now I think it’s time to relive some nostalgia :) Old is gold man, proof that graphics do NOT make a game…

Doesnt Ps2 support Ps1 games? like it can play Ps1 games so why opt for Ps1? or am i missing something here?

Yes. Frost is right. I play all my PS1 games on my PS2