[WTB]sony or panasonic handy cam

hi, i need a 2nd hand handy cam of sony or panasonic or any other well known company. affordable price is Rs 7000-9000.

well i have a Sony DCR-TRV355E handycam.. it has a lot of features... has photo taking capabilities on a memory card. has 20 times optical zoom and 700times total zoom. it is a very rarely used cam.. recording media is Digital8 cassette. i bought it from dubai a few years ago.. the condition is good.. but the price is i suppose a little more than ur budget coz it was very expensive back then... will upload the pics if u r interested..

y not. Plz upload pics.i wud lov 2 see its pics. I have price flexibilty but not very much. Whats ur demand?

helo riazsaad, where r u? Dnt u wana sell cam?

http://www.pakgamers.com/forums/other/26115-rca-movie-camera.html

@adnan shoaib

One of my friend's want to sell his Sony Cybershot 7.2mp Camera (with 1gb memory card) for 8000, if interested, call him on the number i've just emailed you.

ok i wil contact him.plz tel me whts its condition? Does it also make lengthy movies.like if i use it in parties?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

@adnan shoaib

One of my friend’s want to sell his Sony Cybershot 7.2mp Camera (with 1gb memory card) for 8000, if interested, call him on the number i’ve just emailed you.

[/quote]

i think the thread starter was asking about the camcorder !!! and not the digital camera ! any how.