[WTB:] something

WTB Intermediate Marskheet +IBA bachelors degreee ne 1 tell me the offer.

Did you just say you want to buy a bachelors degree!?

^ Not just bachelors degree but intermediate mark-sheet too.

God, why I wasted so many years in education. :rolleyes:

If I just knew these ways more properly I might had good grades while living on a long vacation in Murree :lol:

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

^ Not just bachelors degree but intermediate mark-sheet too.

God, why I wasted so many years in education. :rolleyes:

If I just knew these ways more properly I might had good grades while living on a long vacation in Murree :lol:

[/quote]

But then there are consequences.

I wanna buy a masters degree :P

I can get you degrees from some Nigerian diploma mills. $500 / degree. Interested? :rolleyes:

Caveats? Yeah.. They won't be acceptable in most of the world. But you can use them as a collector's item.

Sameer , your enthusiasm in studies highly impresses me.

Anyway, I dont think you've the balls to do this as you're asking about it on an internet forum, but if you want to get a 2-number, or Jaali (جعلی) degree, you'll have to visit FBISE, islambad, or BSRWP, Pindi offices and talk to a few people, offer them so gifts and chaaye-paani that can range anywhere from 5k-15k PKR.

BTW, who do you want to fool with this jaali degree? You parents? some company? God? or Yourself?

This is ridiculous, i mean some of us work our asses up to study and get some degress and there are some morons who want to achieve all this without any hardwork or anything. Damn man, Pakistan sure is #$%^&# up.

Closing thread because of its sheer stupidity...