WTB: Sanyo Eneloop AA Batteries + Charger

I am looking for Sanyo Eneloop AA batteries and Sanyo charger. Please let me know about their availability in Islamabad.

I have an unopened pack of 4 batteries left. But I use the charger. I am available in Karachi and not sure if I would want to part with these batteries. Have lasted me 3 years and still running on my mouse, flashlight and camera's.

bhai meray pindi islamabad ma har photo studio,camera shop,cd shop, computrer market,medical store,big general store,book shops pa almost har company ka chargers available hain.. just go there and pay and get ,, boooolala

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I have an unopened pack of 4 batteries left. But I use the charger. I am available in Karachi and not sure if I would want to part with these batteries. Have lasted me 3 years and still running on my mouse, flashlight and camera’s.
[/quote]

Would you like to tell us about the place/shop you got these batteries/charger from please?

I got the batteries, holders and charger from Costco during my stay in the states around 3 years back. I ordered 8 batteries (2packs) of Amazon.com recently and they were brought back by my friend on his way here.

yar i am using energizer 2000mah aa and sony 1100mah aaa for the past two years,, they are still as good as new,, i use them in torch,toys,cameras etc,, i have 2 pair of energizer and 6 pairs of sony,, bought energizer for 400 rs a pair and 350 for sony a pair , using energizer value charger, ,,

u should go for eneelop by sanyo they are even better,buy from mr books or in raja bazar in imperial market

hmmm... I am also lookng for sanyo eneloop and it's recharger.. I haven't visited mr.books so I don't know.. @jhagra... are you sure I can get Sanyo Eneloop from Mr. Books? I am certain they are not available in raja bazar at least..

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

bhai meray pindi islamabad ma har photo studio,camera shop,cd shop, computrer market,medical store,big general store,book shops pa almost har company ka chargers available hain… just go there and pay and get , boooolala
[/quote]

I have tried every major store here in pindi/islamabad but i still can’t find the eneloops. :(

yar i saw them in a dubai plaza rawalpindi,,, they are white coloured cells ,, strange u cant find it at mrbooks,, btw in pakistan its realy hatrd to find a smart charger and for dumb charger go for mw they are the best of the best chargers ,, and they have excellant adapters as well..

@jhagra, Tell me the name of the shop where you found sanyo eneloop. ARe the cell with a charger? Let me asap bhai.. I need these asap.

Thanks,