WTB: Paypal Dollars to PKR (Pakistani Rupees)

If there are people in Pk who can do the conversions and pay you locally, there is nothing like it. Their pricing model would probably be better than me Since I am abroad. I only started to offer to help the people with a bit of premium to make it worth it a bit.

[quote=", post:20, topic:15361"]

ShoukaT brother i am really grateful to you for providing me Paypal verified account but my cousin wants money in cash and that account can only be used for online shopping etc,i guess. I will contact you again for the “withdrawal service” too… :)

why “rates” matter so much?? :P

[/quote]

you ll just have to send money to my paypal and i ll handle the rest… and any paypal account can do that… the account i made you or any paypal is capable of sending money to other paypal accounts…

i can do that money in cash thingi you are talking about , thats whats called withdrawal…

lol rates matters always…

and i am sure its difficult for punk to withdraw money and provide it to you guys while he is sitting abroad… so his rates are justified… :)

[quote=“ShoukaT, post:22, topic:15361”]

you ll just have to send money to my paypal and i ll handle the rest… and any paypal account can do that… the account i made you or any paypal is capable of sending money to other paypal accounts…

i can do that money in cash thingi you are talking about , thats whats called withdrawal…

lol rates matters always…

and i am sure its difficult for punk to withdraw money and provide it to you guys while he is sitting abroad… so his rates are justified… :)

[/quote]

ShoukaT bro im already satisfied with your services so i wil surely go for you.i hope your rates are fair. Kindly pm me your rates,though. One clarification needed: the source of all transactions wil b from different students abroad and they all wil b sending money directly to your account (?) and you wil withdraw it,take your charges and send it to me? By the way,my cousin was saying that he wil have to cash more or less $200 each month. So please be very generous in rates coz this can be long lasting trade :wink:

He is right. I ONLY offer this service to help. Money making is never an intention. But obviously have to cover my expenses that occurs during so..... If some one in Pk can do it. nothing like it. I been dealing with couple of people and they are much satisfied even I am always late :)

You deserve a salute for being so sincere. :) Pakis normally have a problem that for money they can't be sincere to even their own kindred. God bless you. I am waiting for ShoukaT's reply for providing me the service. Let's see....

Can anyone provide US credit card charging for $1600/- ?

or what will be if these 1600 are in paypal ? what rate i will get in pkr ?

Or western union is a better choice ??? :huh:

Thanks.

^^^ I can pay on your behalf... this amount from my credit card

punk all the way... trust worthy guy <_<

^^^ Thanks for the trust !

[quote=“punk, post:27, topic:15361”]

^^^ I can pay on your behalf… this amount from my credit card

[/quote]

Thanks brother, case already resolved :)

Great !

[quote=“koder, post:28, topic:15361”]

punk all the way… trust worthy guy <_<

[/quote]

Agreed!

mery paypal mien kuch payment hai ager koi banda us ko pakistan mien exhange kar sakta hai mery bank mien then please pm me need urgent help

thanks