WTB: Paypal Dollars to PKR (Pakistani Rupees)

Looking for who give me PKR (Pakistani Rupees) against Paypal 33$.

If anyone do this for me then

just pm me or post your rate for this

Acceptable Payment

1. Cash

2. Easypaisa

Or might be possible

3. Moneybookers

Thanks

contact punk!

I am also looking for somebody who can give me PKR (Pakistani Rupees) against Paypal 41$.

If anyone do this for me then

just pm me or post your rate for this.

I do pay cash. Small cash involves logistics cost and results in low price. Secondly, I HOLD the funds for few days before making payment or I need to know the source of the payments.

Salams, if you need, I can help u out. As I am the only person in Pakistan that is offering Paypal to cash service.

[quote=“jshak, post:5, topic:15361”]

Salams, if you need, I can help u out. As I am the only person in Pakistan that is offering Paypal to cash service.

[/quote]

what will be your fees

My fee's varies. Contact number is provided

i am providing pp to cash service for those who have permanent paypal source of income that can be proved.

[quote=“punk, post:4, topic:15361”]

I do pay cash. Small cash involves logistics cost and results in low price. Secondly, I HOLD the funds for few days before making payment or I need to know the source of the payments.

[/quote]

Just asking out of curiosity, why hold the funds, onces someone transfers money in a paypal account, isn’t the money suppose to be your?

i can do it too...

PM me... i ll give you my rates..and conditions..

I got my paypal now re instated.

Terms and condition apply.

PM the details or contact me on 03232653947

Have been doing this for plenty of ppl for the last 6 years

I also want to change my Paypal $$$ into PKR..

I have $85 in my PP...

Is there anyone who can help me out???

I also Have Verify paypal Account I give you in PK cash contact me

One of my cousin teaches Online Quran courses to US and UK students. They pay him through Paypal but due to no Paypal here in Pak,he needs to wait 5 or 6 months,to get his fee from students,from someone reliable in Karachi.

Thanks to ShouKaT that he provided me verified Paypal account but to get cash in PKR, i need someone to transfer cash in exchange of dollers that will be transferred from abroad. And this is an un-ending process. So please pm me if anyone can provide me this service forever.

@adnan

Whats the amount you are looking to cash / month ?

Punk bro,i need to cash about 130 to 140 dollars per month. Although the amount keeps varying due to number of students increasing or decreasing.

Ok. If you could not find any one that could assist you in it. PM me then. I avoid small payments because of the hassles involved. So lets see

[quote=", post:16, topic:15361"]

Punk bro,i need to cash about 130 to 140 dollars per month. Although the amount keeps varying due to number of students increasing or decreasing.

[/quote]

i can help you with paypal withdrawal too… quick and cheap…

PM me the amount if you dont like punk’s rates… :P

[quote=“punk, post:17, topic:15361”]

Ok. If you could not find any one that could assist you in it. PM me then. I avoid small payments because of the hassles involved. So lets see

[/quote]

Ok bro, i will tell you…thanks

[quote=“ShoukaT, post:18, topic:15361”]

i can help you with paypal withdrawal too… quick and cheap…

PM me the amount if you dont like punk’s rates… :P

[/quote]

ShoukaT brother i am really grateful to you for providing me Paypal verified account but my cousin wants money in cash and that account can only be used for online shopping etc,i guess. I will contact you again for the “withdrawal service” too… :)

why “rates” matter so much?? :P