WTB New C2D laptop in Khi?

I've had enough of used laptops, and want to buy a new box pack c2d laptop within the range of 50k, with some warranty.previously i use to buy from regal computer market.. but am not really satisfied. So what is the best laptop shop in khi, i heard about Jogi's?

Visit www.galaxy.pk

U can find many C2D laptops in price range of 50k. I would recommend you to buy HP 530. Its a good one.

previously HP 6730 was the best C2D 2GH laptop within 56k but unfortunately it has become 59k now..oh!!!!

yeah hp530 is good....

hp's 6730, 6720, 530 are lower in cost of course, but the have many problems, like 6720 has display problem and keyboard problem, my company bought 60 pieces of 6720 a year ago. now 50 of them are getting problems. before buying a laptop, first read end users reviews/comments/problems on some different forums.

i ll say check dell 1525 or Compaq presario 6615, they are cheap and reliable. my friend have 1525 since 4 months and its running good till now. it was c2d 1.8 and the price was 58k.

for 1.8 C2D processor,58k is somewhat not appropriate..????its expensive!!!

yep i agree its silly. but what can we do, its the first time in IT history of Pakistan, that computer hardware prices are increasing rapidly. about a year ago these laptops were cheaper then now.

bro look at the dollar rates, for around 5 years dollar was hovering around 60 mark. Now its 78+

HP 530 FH542AA: INTEL C2D 1.6GHZ, 1GB, 160GB, DVDRW, 15.4" TB, LAN, MODEM, WIFI, DOS - Rs.42200

why not go for centrino 2 platform processors? u might not be considering it now but later on when u want battery life and there is none then u'll be thinking what the heck did i get a laptop for if i cant use it?

C2D will suck the life outa ur system's batteries...

most of the c2d laptops available in the market are already equipped with centrino technology. Actually as far as i think centrino is not a processor type its a technology to keep the system cooler, energy efficient and lighter.

^ well centrino is just a brand of intel that signifies that the wifi card processor and mobo in the laptop is intel based

I have Rs.90000 to 100000 to buy A new Laptop and 17 inch TFT Monitor, would you plz tell which laptop and monitor company and model is best to buy ?

How many hours we can work on a laptop continiously with laptop charger pluged in electricity ?

and how many hours on laptop battery ?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I have Rs.90000 to 100000 to buy A new Laptop and 17 inch TFT Monitor, would you plz tell which laptop and monitor company and model is best to buy ?

How many hours we can work on a laptop continiously with laptop charger pluged in electricity ?

and how many hours on laptop battery ?

[/quote]

Will anyone plz help and reply?

thank you for the replies and suggestions everyone.. i'll mail jubilee choclates to everyone of u.

bought HP 530 with carrying case couple of days ago for 47,500 Rs. C2D, 160 GB, 1 Gig RAM, etc. amazing laptop for that price, just that battery life is not more than 2 and a half hours.. my dell inspirion battery gave more than 3hours.. anyways am very much satisfied.

Anyone else using this notebook?

ok brother congratulations for buying that laptop...................... i wish it never disappoint you.