WTB: Need suggestion about HP NC6000 laptop

Hey I'm buying a laptop for my cousin. So far I found NC6000 at market. The used one is costing me around 22 K. Use of this laptop would be only downloading the latest application like updating it with new applications, Adobe PS3.

I want your reviews about this laptop and do suggest me should I get 1.6 processor or the 2 ? Does processor effects speed of the system. I'm thinking of upgrading ram to 1gb but don't know if I should upgrade the processor. My budget is around 20k.

*bump*

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

and do suggest me should I get 1.6 processor or the 2 ? Does processor effects speed of the system. I’m thinking of upgrading ram to 1gb but don’t know if I should upgrade the processor.
[/quote]

The more the ram, the faster the performance. So you should probably get more ram instead of more processor.

^ Really ? Ok So i will get 1.6 is it ok \??

^ Yes, infact one of my friends is using a p3 laptop with 1.2 ghz processor, but still he works on photoshop cs3 without any lags, that is cause he is using 1gb of ram.

Good Luck. :)

Ahh thank you. Actually I'm using 2.8g on my desktop pc so I don't know how a 1.6 will work Thanks anyways. Just going to uni plaza to have a look at some old laptops :D