WTB : media player

any one selling his media player here ? it should b full HD output , preferably LAN or W/LAN facility .

if so please email me

nadeem5476@yahoo.com

[quote=“nadeem5476, post:, topic:”]

any one selling his media player here ? it should b full HD output , preferably LAN or W/LAN facility .

if so please email me

nadeem5476@yahoo.com

[/quote]

Hello,

Are you still interested.

I have one Egreat EG-M34A Full HD Network Media Tank. You can search around on the internet for its capabilities and reviews.

Egreat Official Website

But I am not sure whether I would like to sell it now, since I am pretty satisfied with it with all my SD/HD movie collection.

If you are still looking, then maybe I would start looking for an alternate solution and can offer it for sale.

You can SMS me at 0322-2224053.

Thanks.

price ? and condition ?

[quote=“nadeem5476, post:3, topic:14385”]

price ? and condition ?

[/quote]

Condition : As good as carefully used (can give an 80GB SATA Harddisk I attached to it for downloads). All accessories and original box available.

Price : Will decide once I plan on selling it and will contact you then. Am trying to find a good alternative which should soon be clear.

Thanks.

[quote=“AlterEgo, post:4, topic:14385”]

Condition : As good as carefully used (can give an 80GB SATA Harddisk I attached to it for downloads). All accessories and original box available.

Price : Will decide once I plan on selling it and will contact you then. Am trying to find a good alternative which should soon be clear.

Thanks.

[/quote]

already bought a latest one dear oplayHDP-R1

, mods may close this thread .