[WTB] iPhone 3GS 16GB Locked - ASAP

iPhone 3GS 16GB Needed, which is locked on 3.1.3 . Contact me at

http://www.wiredpakistan.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=11617

I mentioned LOCKED.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I mentioned LOCKED.
[/quote]

ill upgrade it to 3.1.3 and it will be locked.

Haha! That would also decrease the value of the phone by 12-14K, I'm getting one in 34K.

which one u got sameed???

why do u want a locked fone ?

Haha! That would also decrease the value of the phone by 12-14K, I’m getting one in 34K.
[/quote]

Huh? upgrading to 3.1.3 will decrease the value?

Excuse me! if you don’t mind, in your “wanna buy” thread, can I ask what type of locked phone then you want?

^

The people who don't upgrade to 3.1.3 correctly i.e. Upgrade simply by using iTunes stock firmware and not a custom firmware get their phone locked. There is no jailbreak available at the time being for 3.1.3 Firmware ( Spirit only works on activated(NOT HACKTIVATED) phones and there is certainly no unlock available for 05.12.01, so the above facts force the person to sell at a much lower price than the market value, I can show you plenty of Classifieds which have locked iPhones for sale at around the price i quoted. Hope this clears things up.

The phone i want should be updated to 3.1.3 using Apple stock firmware.

why do u want a locked fone ?
[/quote]

I have my reasons.

Bump........

I think no one would be dumb enough to sell you a locked phone when the unlock is VERY near. I imagine within the month.

As to your reasons there is only one that you want to make some quick cash by buying a locked phone at a low price and then selling it after the unlock is released or just keeping it for yourself.

^ Phhrrr! I first thought, he got some thing else to get that job done by himself and so that he explained me above detailing about the reason how the people do it. And I thought he perhaps didn't actually like the way people do it and he might be willing to do it himself.

>> I seriously didn't get the idea that he would be thinking like that to get a lower priced phone in that way. <<

Definitely Sameed; if you were getting the one as lower as you said you should avail it if you are a good risk taker and forget about even more lower prices. No one would sell it for a much lower price for the reason being locked.

If you really thought that way. I appreciate it, you can do a good business... :P

Thing is i was gonna buy a 3G, my budget was 34K and then i thought that i am in no hurry to get the iPhone so i'd get a locked 3GS instead, i have no problem with waiting for an unlock, So now am getting the phone in 34K, will deal with the guy after my Exams, and while waiting for the unlock i can use it as an iPod touch, Apps, Music, Browsing etc. So i'm saving around 10K by getting a 3GS, an unlocked one goes for around 44-46K.