WTB: i want to buy APC ups

I want to buy APC ups please some one give the contact number of that person who were sailing APC ups on wiredpakistan some days ago.

thanks

The thread appears to be closed due to forum rules I guess, but his id here is wildlaurel. You can PM him. I bought 1KVA APC UPS from him about 3 months back, and am using it for PC and household needs, with 2X65amp dry batteries setup, and am quite satisfied with my purchase.

Thanks dear for your help it will be highly appreciated if u can give me his contact number thanks

what size do you want? I have APC 500VA available if you need it. BUT, its not BRAND NEW. Have been using it for a while. HOWEVER the battery was replaced with a brand new one 6 days ago.

It is not clear as from which city you are? If u are in Lahore, then go to Hafeez Centre. At 4th floor there is Shirazi Computers. They only deal in APC used imported UPSs. I bought one APC 1500 VA Smart UPS for Rs.12,000/- and its working quite satisfactorily for the last few months. His cell No. is 0321-4366265