WTB: I need Writers for my Blog- I will Pay You Rs.100 Per Article

I am a part time blogger, running BuyinPaksitan.info Blog.

I need writer for this blog. If you can write articles related ot Pakistan, Technology, Mobile Phones, Ufone, Jazz,Telenor,Zong, Warid, Internet, PTCL etc........

Then i will pay your Rs.100 Per article. For your first articles i will pay Rs.80, so that i can know that if you can write or not. After that you will get Rs.100 per article.

For More Information Contact me at buyinpakistan@gmail.com

Hello getreffs,

If you want quality articles, you need to consider paying at least rs. 850/article. If you are willing to spend money, I can write unique articles for your blog.

Thanks,

Rahail

only 100 :o, In that amount you can only get copy/paste stuff

you can get re-written articles within you budget.

MZC your website is not opening. Check it.

Yes i know Rs.100 is less, but this is offer is for newbies. So that they can learn that how can they earn from internet using there writing skill.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Yes i know Rs.100 is less, but this is offer is for newbies. So that they can learn that how can they earn from internet using there writing skill.

[/quote]

that’s encouraging for newbies.

[/quote]

That’s on free hosting :)

Anyway what will be your payment mode?

[/quote]

This comment may sound rude but please get YOUR English right before making blogs. Its …using THEIR writing skill. not THERE writing skill.

how will you pay?

I've done some writing for a few businesses based in London and I've also wrote some stuff for a leading 5-star hotel. But speaking of online writing, for that price you'll only get re-written articles as someone else above pointed out. And I wouldn't be too sure about the quality you would get.

If you're running a blog, don't just focus on SEO to get visitors...you need to have something interesting as well. On the internet, good writers will charge you around $10 per article and even here in Pakistan, that figure may not vary much if you want decent material. If you don't want to spend too much initially, maybe write a few articles yourself first to get your blog started up.