WTB: High End Sound Card

Hello Guys,

I am looking for some good sound card..

i recently ordered these headphones

http://www.amazon.com/Denon-AHD2000-Performance-Over-Ear-Headphones/dp/B000MVEC0Q

so i want to buy some good sound card before they arrive...

my budget is open as you can tell by my taste for headphones...

should not be much used... and preferably in warranty..

preferable buyer from Lahore ...

contact via PM

Regards

Can we buy things from Amazon in Pakistan? becasue most of stuff on amazon can only be ship within US

which credit card is required for amazon or can we use gift certificates too?

[quote=“armada, post:2, topic:15621”]

Can we buy things from Amazon in Pakistan? becasue most of stuff on amazon can only be ship within US

which credit card is required for amazon or can we use gift certificates too?

[/quote]

used my American Bank Visa Card…

and shipped it to some known associate and told him to send it to me…

can help you too if you want…

[quote=“ShoukaT, post:3, topic:15621”]

[/quote]

lets say i’ve got a destination where I can get it shipped easily i.e UK. Which Visa card should you suggest that can help in transacting/or the one which is accepted widely over amazon or ebay.

[quote=“ShoukaT, post:3, topic:15621”]

[/quote]

some known associate? you mean online shopping courier company? like Aramex or DHL etc?

[quote=“Mazahyr, post:4, topic:15621”]

lets say i’ve got a destination where I can get it shipped easily i.e UK. Which Visa card should you suggest that can help in transacting/or the one which is accepted widely over amazon or ebay.

[/quote]

Hmm well i d suggest use the country’s issued visa card where you are getting it shipped…

[quote=“armada, post:5, topic:15621”]

some known associate? you mean online shopping courier company? like Aramex or DHL etc?

[/quote]

like a person…

one more thing i wanna know is what if shipped item received damaged? is there any service, warranty ,insurance etc covers these kind of difficulties

[quote=“armada, post:7, topic:15621”]

one more thing i wanna know is what if shipped item received damaged? is there any service, warranty ,insurance etc covers these kind of difficulties

[/quote]

insurance…

incase you dont get the items or its damaged… you get full compensation…

you have to present receipts for insurance claim…

I have heard great things about ASUS Xonar Essence from audiophiles. it has separate AMP to drive them mad :)

i have myself got EMU-0404 which is also great...

ASUS's audio cards are the new thing. Creative is old now. ASUS has surpassed all for the mainstream PC audio sector.

now as you have tried expensive headphones then you need a great dac and also a great amp(both are as important as the headphone)... you need good power to drive high impedence/costly headphones... although audiophile equipment goes in lacs but i will only tell you the stuff that is affordable and does the job with a bang... i recently bought the following gear from abroad through people

asus xonar essence st(the dac is incredible and the amp it has can drive most headphones but i would still recommend a seperate amp)

fiio e9 desktop headphone amplifier(this thing is affordable and powerful...i can power any headphone out there)

sony mdr-xb 1000(worlds most powerful and biggest headphones with the heaviest bass)

sennheiser hd650( one of the best out there)

sennheiser hd598(great sound and incredible for gaming)

this cost me around 1.5 lac total... it is neither high end nor low end... best bang for buck stuff... medium end sort of....

your original question is about soundcard so get the asus xonar essence st... it is the best out there without a doubt...