WTB: Board and Processor

Hi guys. I need to buy budget mobo and processor for my younger brother.

Processor should be dual core or c2duo and mobo shouldn't be intel, which automatically describes that it must support a bit of overclocking.

I'm on a tight budget so plz post considering this. Thanx.

anyone??? If u guys have only the board or only the processor to sell then u can also contact me. Thanx.

i have p4 2.66 processor. it works but have one gold thing missing in the bottom. but it works like a charm. i am not using it cuz i have no board. my board's bios was done anad its finished. well i saw a p4 2.8 with intel board for 5k. its expensive as i told tht retailer. but bro processors are real cheap. 1500 he was asking for 2.8 i dont know if it was ht or not.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

i have p4 2.66 processor. it works but have one gold thing missing in the bottom. but it works like a charm. i am not using it cuz i have no board. my board’s bios was done anad its finished. well i saw a p4 2.8 with intel board for 5k. its expensive as i told tht retailer. but bro processors are real cheap. 1500 he was asking for 2.8 i dont know if it was ht or not.
[/quote]

Man atleast read what am i asking for in my thread and then post, Can’t understand what u trying to suggest. Plz don’t crap the thread and let the sellers post. Thanx

i just bought a e5200+asus p5n73-cm from galaxy... total cost 5900+4500= 10400rs ... if you go for something second hand like that which is a year old then you should be able to get such a combo for 6-7k

Asus P5KPL-VM is in your signature... what is wrong with that... as far as i know it is great for ocing

@h4tEbr33d: Buddy i'm getting the mobo and processor for my younger brother. Mine p5kplvm is working great. Anyways how's your p5n73 for overcloking. How much u've overclocked your e5200 on that?

You're in nawabshah, if you can come to karachi then i can make you a good deal.

what are u offering??

[quote=", post:, topic:"]
You're in nawabshah, if you can come to karachi then i can make you a good deal.
[/quote]

atleast he should tell his budget so then ppl think either they should reply to the post or not :)

@Ultimate Hero: I've my friends over there in khi so they will get the work done for me. Kindly tell me what u've got?

My budget is around 9k

Edited: Sorry, i have sold the items to another buyer (actually a friend).

BTW sorry for the late answer.

I've arranged the processor now looking for a gud mid range (price wise) and overclocking mobo. Anyone selling p5k-vm or anyother gud mobo?

Bump: anyone selling??

do post on pakgamers forums too.. they are a lot more active... you will find something there