W580i

W380i

W850i

W660i

LG800 Chocolate

==============

Conditions:

1) Set should be in a GOOD condition if not immaculate

2) You should have ALL the accessories with it including the box even if it is not under warranty.

3) Karachi people are PREFERRED but people from other cities (Lhr, Isl & Rwp) can post too.

Do NOT, i repeat do NOT give adds here for mobiles other than stated.

Last thing, i am well aware of the market rates going on for all these sets because i have been visiting the market frequently these days. So if you try to cheat me by quoting a higher price than the market price, that will be an indication enough for me not to deal with you in the future at all.

Thank you :)

List updated.

Nokia

========

3500 Classic

3220 Xpress Music

E51

Sony Ericsson

==============

W910i

W980i

W380i

W595

W660i

K530i

K810i

LG800 Chocolate

==============

hi

i got a w900i ,condition is good but no box or accessories etc , just curious why hang on to the box?

i just throw it away, but thats just me

live in karachi

hey.

i'm not really interested in w900 and on top of that you don't have the stuff for it.

well firstly, you have to be careful when buying mobiles because they can be stolen one's especially those that don't have a box and accessories (not saying yours is). and secondly, i am just really particular about having all the stuff and in tip top shape :)

thanks anyways.

i have a nokia 5220 xpress music phone, 1 month used, 11 months warranty remaining. with every including box. excellent condition. original screen protector still on. whats your offer ?