[WTB] Air Gun ( چھرے والی گن )

Hello, I want to buy an Air Gun ( چھرے والی گن ) in Lahore. Could you guys please guide me where I can find shops for these?

Thanks

Saad

Neela Gumband, near Anar-Kali has lot of Arms and Ammunition shops. There are also various shops on The Mall from chairing cross to anarkali chowk.

Which brand you are interested in ? Diana Germany or BSA UK or a local made air gun ? These imported air guns are pretty expensive these days.

[quote=", post:2, topic:15426"]

Neela Gumband, near Anar-Kali has lot of Arms and Ammunition shops. There are also various shops on The Mall from chairing cross to anarkali chowk.

Which brand you are interested in ? Diana Germany or BSA UK or a local made air gun ? These imported air guns are pretty expensive these days.

[/quote]

Thanks for your reply. Could you please enlighten with me with the price range of both local and imported air guns. Also, I don’t have a need for a sophisticated one. The one that the Balloon waalas have, that sort would be ok.

I am away from guns and hunting for a long time, but Diana/BSA will cost you somewhere between 30-45K. The one you are looking for would be relatively cheap around 5-7K. I have heard that there are lot of Chinese Airguns are available in market these days. Please check arms shops near and around Neela Gumbad for latest prices and availability.

[quote=", post:4, topic:15426"]

I am away from guns and hunting for a long time, but Diana/BSA will cost you somewhere between 30-45K. The one you are looking for would be relatively cheap around 5-7K. I have heard that there are lot of Chinese Airguns are available in market these days. Please check arms shops near and around Neela Gumbad for latest prices and availability.

[/quote]

Ok, and thanks a lot for your input on this!