WTB: a used powerfull laptop withen 25k

If anyone has any such thing to offer me, please post your laptop's name, main specs, demand, condition & pics.

i saw a rig on pkgamer for grab. it was in ur budget range. i myself am looking for a similar system within budget of Rs 30000-40000

^ Can you give me a link to that?

used laptops are useless and has battery issue, laptop batteries are much expensive why u need used while u can get low cost laptop in 25-35k.

asus, acer are low cost manf.

^ A 25-30k new laptop is not good enough for me, i'll prefer used laptop in this range which suits me.

i think jalpari is talking abt netbooks...they aint good in performance...just for office work, presentation n browsing ofcourse..

HP nc6220 is avilable in 24.5 K final with Intel 1.8 Centrino, 1 GB DDR II Ram and 40 GB HDD with more than 1.5 hrs battery. Warranty one day for solution of any issue but it is 95% that you would not find any problem non returnable for a fun. ( in Lahore only) I f require contact today preferably i.e. 20 July 2009 .

^ I am in karachi.......

[Quick Replies Needed]

Guys i have an offer from someone.

IBM Thinkpad T30 P4 laptop (good condition)

37447451_1.jpg

Specs:

1.8 p(M) processor

512 Ram

40 GB

DVD

Price: 17000

What do you guys say? Its specs are less but its price is also less.

Should i buy it?

If it is Centrino and Battery life is good then it is best!!!

/\ No It's a simple P4.

I think i better wait, i might be able to find a better laptop in my range.

hey u can get those cheap centrino, easily available in Hafeez Centre...Dell Latitudes...they r gud, atleast better then the above one...they cost round abt 18000..! a friend of mine just bought it n its working gud!

i sold that yesterday for 15,000 :( late to read this topic ,

specs :

2.4 Centriono , 1 gb RAM , 80 GB Hard , DVD CD-Writer , 15 inch screen , Wi-fi , bluetooth , and best of all it was giving like 3 hours backup , sad yaar late parha mainay yeh topic

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

i sold that yesterday for 15,000 :( late to read this topic ,

specs :

2.4 Centriono , 1 gb RAM , 80 GB Hard , DVD CD-Writer , 15 inch screen , Wi-fi , bluetooth , and best of all it was giving like 3 hours backup , sad yaar late parha mainay yeh topic

[/quote]

U sold it for 15k? I think u lost your mind… nothing else… The guyz like you devalue the prices of whole market :-s, now if you go to same guy and ask for P4, then you will not get it on this price…

@Xainnadeem All i can say is "ooh la la".........

@fracker It was his laptop, he had the authority to sell it at whatever price he wanted.

Yeah, it was his right to sell at whatever price. BTW was there something wrong with it?

nups buddy it was all ok piece i just upgraded to new one so i now realize that i sold that at very low price :(