[WTA] Cable TV in Gulshan area

Salam all,

I know this topic must be covered alot of times, but I wanted to know if there are any good cable tv vendors in Gulshan Iqbal (Block 10) area.

Currently, I am on Wordcall and am sick of it. My requirements are English channels (for movies and sitcoms) Hindi channels for movies and sports channel for cricket. I am not happy with HBO Pakistan because they keep on repeating the same movies.

Please suggest an alternative and provide the vendor contacts.

Regards

dwn service providor. check their website

Just checked

They have the same channels as Worldcall
http://dwn.com.pk/tvchannelskarachiregion.html#

any other alternative ?

Try reading a book, it will be worth your while. :)

There is local tv cable network "citycable" call him person name is akbar cell:0313-2970866

[quote=“twizted, post:, topic:”]

Salam all,

I know this topic must be covered alot of times, but I wanted to know if there are any good cable tv vendors in Gulshan Iqbal (Block 10) area.

Currently, I am on Wordcall and am sick of it. My requirements are English channels (for movies and sitcoms) Hindi channels for movies and sports channel for cricket. I am not happy with HBO Pakistan because they keep on repeating the same movies.

Please suggest an alternative and provide the vendor contacts.

Regards

[/quote]

What's wrong with Worldcall? just curious to know.

Also, I heard about Sun TV in the past, are they same as worldcall?

I wish we have some system like india's TataSky, DishTV ... etc here in Pakistan too so we can get rid of these local Cable Walas and their shitty ads.