Write to Pakistan Government

http://www.pakistan.gov.pk/GovContacts.jsp

Although this page (where every ministry can be contacted) exists from long time but I just realized why not to pick up this facility and write to government of Pakistan for giving them feedback, suggestion or even launch a complaint against any policy, action or else give our reaction to them. May be it would be beneficial on both ends.

One end is nation and the other end is government.

When you will open this page, at front it is written:

Government Directory

And below that every ministry's name is written. When we click on it then a form comes on next page where the feedback can be submitted.

Please also write your experience or feedback in this thread, so that we could benefit from each others thoughts.

Regards.

Use the "contact us" of .gov.pk website ?. You must be kidding.

What do you need to contact gov for! Every thing is right! :|

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

What do you need to contact gov for! Every thing is right! :expressionless:
[/quote]

What ?

Use the “contact us” of .gov.pk website ?. You must be kidding.
[/quote]

I edited my post, may be now u not g etting any confusion.

I am not saying to click somewhere on “contact us”, infact I haven’t seen the keyword.

Just click on the appropriate ministry and a form will be open for feedback.

What ?

[/quote]

lol if government reads such a post, I think they gonna caught this Ahmsun and make its 17 crore duplicates to enjoy full fledge support without any opposition.

dont know about this govt but Mushy got to reply every email, he replied to many friends of mine

lol if government reads such a post, I think they gonna caught this Ahmsun and make its 17 crore duplicates to enjoy full fledge support without any opposition.

[/quote]

Man you are scaring me!

^lol u could be their favourite buddy who stills suppoting and saying every thing is OK. I admire your jiala pann.

it was only sarcastic statement about gov. otherwise this gov needs some long arm like wassi zafar.

The output of that form goes straight to /dev/null :)

^ You are rite.

I tried to send my query to ministry of information technology and it was showed "successfully submitted"

Today I checked my inboz and in spam I received two messages that no message delivered to ministry of IT. Damn s**t system of ministry. What the hell are they doing? If such attitudes continued then a day is very near when awam will be having DANDA in their hand and such culprits will have to run on roads without shoes and security.