WP member-to-member General Discussion

Many times when you just want to say something complimentary or funny etc to some other member. And some times its not related to a specific topic, so I thought why not a topic just for members to hangout and have fun with each other. Though I am not sure if many other members (and mods) feel the necessity of such topic, so if not then please delete it ASAP :).

For convenience of searching for posts made for you, I think we should use some "keywords" which are not in other topics. What about "MTMD:Username/Member name"?

good idea asad.

by the way i have been here few weeks now, i have noticed that whenever somebody suggests something new, or make social issue thread then its like as if they are scared of somebody that it may make some particular person angry and they'll be punished, in some cases author of the post are apologetic in their wordings as if they are feeling guilty that they posted it...

I may be wrong but many posts of above nature (which i have mentioned above) by different members have this typical theme which gives me the feeling of uneasiness of some kind. i guess its just my feeling.

"How ya doin'?"

10 points to who ever identifies the character and show which made the above line popular.

Sory frankly

i didnt got the main idea of post!

Anyone 2 the rescue to explain

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

“How ya doin’?”
[/quote]

Joey from Friends? :confused:

^ Ah you beat me to it man. I was about to post it when the stupid light went. Definitely Joey's "flirt" line :) So did you got the mysterious "points?"

would my random dandy thoughts qualify for this thread?

good idea asad.

by the way i have been here few weeks now, i have noticed that whenever somebody suggests something new, or make social issue thread then its like as if they are scared of somebody that it may make some particular person angry and they’ll be punished, in some cases author of the post are apologetic in their wordings as if they are feeling guilty that they posted it…

I may be wrong but many posts of above nature (which i have mentioned above) by different members have this typical theme which gives me the feeling of uneasiness of some kind. i guess its just my feeling.

[/quote]

No its just not your observation, sometimes it happens. Different threads/members have different reasons for that behaviour if you call it. One reason is that everyone knows that this is “Tech Specific” forum with misc topics not appreciated much, so when they realize that the topic they created is going to get closed or disliked by members, they usually feel bad about it. And some members are just trying to be nice to everyone and don’t want their fellow members getting bored or they themselves on the risk of being disliked and stuff :).

MTMD:the_last_tragic_moment :

would my random dandy thoughts qualify for this thread?
[/quote]

Definitely man. That is the basic point of this topic. Use "MTMD:ALL" to direct the thoughts/questions to everyone or don't use it at all for generally saying anything.

MTMD:SaadIbrahim :

My Tech Blog [beta]
[/quote]

Looks like either you are inspiring people, or you have got "comp-etit-ion" :D;). BTW had to say: Awesome job on the blog man, haven't had time to see all the posts and comment on them, but seen some members quoting or referring to your articles.

on some other forum it would be called a "spam as much as you can" thread ;)

MTMD:SaadIbrahim :

Looks like either you are inspiring people, or you have got “comp-etit-ion” :D;). BTW had to say: Awesome job on the blog man, haven’t had time to see all the posts and comment on them, but seen some members quoting or referring to your articles.

[/quote]

:expressionless:

I wish I was left handed.

MTMD:SaadIbrahim

on some other forum it would be called a "spam as much as you can" thread ;)
[/quote]

I don't think so, or at least I hope so that it isn't considered as one. And we have our mods to delete that type of posts, hopefully they don't take your comment seriously and delete the whole topic ;)

MTMD:the_last_tragic_moment

I wish I was left handed.
[/quote]

Really? What made you "wish" for that?. On that note, I saw one left handed guy using a mouse once, he was somehow using it horizontally which looked really weird and uncomfortable.

MTMD:the_last_tragic_moment

Really? What made you “wish” for that?. On that note, I saw one left handed guy using a mouse once, he was somehow using it horizontally which looked really weird and uncomfortable.

[/quote]

left handed people are stylish!

MTMD:All

How bout a round of appluase for the mods for doing such a great job with this forum

left handed people are stylish!

[/quote]

yeah i feel the same way 2

i now think that this is not a bad idea after all!

How bout a round of appluase for the mods for doing such a great job with this forum

[/quote]

Excellent suggestion. A bunch of Thanks to our wonderful Mods for doing such a great job with WiredPakistan, and not closing this topic of course :D;)

1233_hand_clapping.gif