Air Blue ticket pls.
[/quote]

me too

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I think i will cum there :D
[/quote]

How dirty of you! :P lol

Billa Badmas, plz make sure you don't bring any weapons with you :P

Sorry folks, I won't be able to make it. I am in over my head in my project and don't have too much free time.

Sorry folks, I won’t be able to make it. I am in over my head in my project and don’t have too much free time.
[/quote]

OR IS IT "even though I live in the same city, I don’t think you people are up to my calibre and elite status so I won’t be coming… but as always I am happy to ban you, delete your posts, lock your posts, etc. In summary I am happy to kick you around in this forum!!!"

hahahaha just kidding, its humour ASAD. don’t be so stiff. enjoy life come meet us…

^ If I get the slightest proof of you being AmeerMansha, I really will ban you. :)

Sorry folks, I won’t be able to make it. I am in over my head in my project and don’t have too much free time.
[/quote]

That’s alright. Let us know if there’s a spontaneous change in plan with a free Saturday.

^ If I get the slightest proof of you being AmeerMansha, I really will ban you. :)
[/quote]

who is that???

hi bros

its very sad and unfortunate that i am not in isb/rwp. i would suggest you to change the venue. go to Olive Garden in Gol Market Jinnah Super Islamabad. after having dinner you may enjoy ice cream from the best ice cream parlour in town, Gelato Affair. if you are upto something u may visit Hangout behind shell petrol pump in the same vicinity,

^ Gelato Affair is more ice than cream.

Hangout the same place where they smoke sheesha?

Asad, thats not fair :) i heard some rumours about 'some partying' with pkforums members. Its about time you gave us a lil time. We don't bite, you know :)

Do let us know if you change your mind Asad and everybody else from pindi/isloo.

Good bye Kudos! Don't even try coming back again without a forthright apology first.

Asad, thats not fair :) i heard some rumours about ‘some partying’ with pkforums members. Its about time you gave us a lil time. We don’t bite, you know :)

Do let us know if you change your mind Asad and everybody else from pindi/isloo.

[/quote]

That partying was a rather simple affair of pizza at Pizza Hut. Half the crowd didn’t come. But it was enjoyable, regardless. I truly am busy with my project for the coming two weeks, at least, maybe more or else I would have come.

Not to mention that the KFC smell makes me go all “pukey”. :lol:

Go out and have fun. We will arrange another meet-up some other time.

^ asad what if we pay 4 ur food =D will u come then :rolleyes:

^ Money is not an issue. You can even go to Monal or KC and I wouldn't have an issue (the food is worth it).