Wots the matter...?

Assalam O Alaikum! well brothers... i need to share one thing with u and i hope that u will tell me about the true situation!

I use WOL Internet prepaid card for browsing and usually a card of Rupee 10 has 4 days expiry! But interestibg situation is that probably tonight is the 7th or 8th night and still my WOL Prepaid card is not expired and still it is working!

How is it possible?

Is it Some Fault in WOL Servers or i m charged through PTCL route...?

Thanx for Fast Replies

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Assalam O Alaikum! well brothers… i need to share one thing with u and i hope that u will tell me about the true situation!

I use WOL Internet prepaid card for browsing and usually a card of Rupee 10 has 4 days expiry! But interestibg situation is that probably tonight is the 7th or 8th night and still my WOL Prepaid card is not expired and still it is working!

How is it possible?

Is it Some Fault in WOL Servers or i m charged through PTCL route…?

Thanx for Fast Replies

[/quote]

LOL :) Dialup is free now almost on all ISPs now :)

and if your card sometime may expire you can use this user passwd at any time with unlimited access.

LOGIN: WOL

Password: WOL

haha rofl mao

user: brain

pass: brain

dial : 13145679

But Friends....! I m not using Internet services using WOL as username and password! Rather i told u that i m still using Username and password of that scratch card and still it is not expired!

So wot s the case..?

^ Why your so possesive. Take a chill pill !!! ANd enjoy till it gets expired. Its a nice thing hapening to you so why worrying dude??

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

But Friends…! I m not using Internet services using WOL as username and password! Rather i told u that i m still using Username and password of that scratch card and still it is not expired!

So wot s the case…?

[/quote]

Maybe WOL has also made your card’s login (and other card’s logins) unlimited too. Just like username “wol”.

Yes Brother i m getting chill pill but sometimes i feel that this chill pill will result in increase in next month PTCL Bill....if the points from Wampyr are true....!

^ Rest assure, your next month's PTCL bill will increase dramatically :)

But this is unethical! WOL management should clearly Announce about that procedure! If one user do not want to transfer automaticaally to the Free setup...then how WOL can charge him via PTCL route...!

^ There are no business ethics in Pakistan then why they care about customers who are there like flees on sugar cubes. No offense meant, I am also a customer but that's how Pakistani corporates treat us.

By the way, after signing the agreement between WOL and PTCL, they did a photo-shoot and submitted story to news agencies along with photos.

From now on use PTCL as ur dialup, atleast utilize the free 100 hrs provide by them.

Yes Wampyer! Business ethics are vanishing from Pakistan! Imram these 100 hours will not be absolutely free rather some charges must be hidden inside that package!