Wot u Say About Jasvanat Singh....?

As we all know that now a days....there is a hottest issue continuing in India about the "Controversial" Book written by Jasvanat Singh on Muhammad Ali Jinnah!

According to that Book....Jasvanat Singh described that Muhammad Ali Jinnah was not the responsible for the partition and Mr. Singh praised Mr. Jinnah in his book very much...!

Now after publishing that Book.....there is created much crises in India and now Mr. Jasvanat Singh has been expelled from BJP....!

And uptill now...his Book has been banned in certain parts of India!

Wot u people say about that crises and about Jasvanat Singh...?

If you see the film 'Gandhi', in once scene Gandhi says Jinnah has made Muslims fear Hindus, meaning there was no actual reason for partition. That was a really biased movie. I feel this thread will turn really political though.

Simple one line comment:

We don't care what Pakistani or Indian politicians doing coz they do not belong to us.

well all he did was to degrade Congress that it had leaders who were irresponsible and thats why Jinnah left them but u know ulta teer chal gaya and it hit him really hard.

can u believe on a hindu who is praising his biggest enemy (in their view)....

Dude, what ever Mr Singh does, says, or happens ... it doesn't matter to us. We have our own issues to worry about, and should be focusing it on that.

Think about it, nobody cares what happens to us. The US will eventually leave us once they are done with us, and we might break down if we don't fix our financial infrastructure right now. After that who will ask or remember us.

We focus on Pakistan first, then talk of our neighbors later. That goes for Afghanistan as well.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Dude, what ever Mr Singh does, says, or happens … it doesn’t matter to us. We have our own issues to worry about, and should be focusing it on that.

Think about it, nobody cares what happens to us. The US will eventually leave us once they are done with us, and we might break down if we don’t fix our financial infrastructure right now. After that who will ask or remember us.

We focus on Pakistan first, then talk of our neighbors later. That goes for Afghanistan as well.

[/quote]

Ok Dude! But now it s the time to be aware of our Surroundings also…! Wots going on around us and especially wots going on in India…should also be important for us…! Political Changes have strong impact on their surroundings…! Afterall Muhammad Ali Jinnah belongs to us and this controversion is related to a book related to Mr. Jinnah…So at least to some extent we must concentrate on that issue…!

He said what is 'common sense', the hindu fundamentalist BJP and hindu extremist RSS couldnt take it. After partition, hindu leaders needed a villian to hide their incompetency, they made Jinnah the scapegoat. Now, after 62 years, the more educated and literate scholars are questioning the Indian history. You can search for articles regarding partition and you would see how many of the Indian writers hate the policies of Nehru and Gandhi. Good on Jaswant Singh for standing up and writing what he believes is true.

Indians (and British) will never admit that they were defeated by a Muslim Lawyer, the great Mohammad Ali Jinnah.

The book is now banned in Gujarat, so much for freedom of expression and the largest democracy in the world. Largest democracy my ASS!

Yes! Agreed!

These 2 news stories will help you get a clearer picture about this issue

The real story behind Jaswant's expulsion

BS Reporter / New Delhi August 20, 2009, 0:50 IST

http://www.business-standard.com/india/news/the-real-story-behind-jaswants-expulsion/367571/

and

Jinnah causes partition between Jaswant, BJP

TNN 20 August 2009, 01:04am IST

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/news/india/Jinnah-causes-partition-between-Jaswant-BJP/articleshow/4912986.cms

بغل میں چہری منہ میں رام رام never ever trust any hindu even if he Says Jinah is great.

Jasvanat Singh has challenged the Ban of his Book in Gujrat.....! Latest News!

I haven't yet read the book and I am not going to rely on reviews in Dawn, The News, Jung etc. Because, I have feeling that Jasvanat Singh might not have actually praised Qaid-e-Azam in his book.

Singh knows how to manipulate words. He might have written a line or two to praise Qaid-e-Azam but after reading the whole book you might get real essence that might be that the Pakistan and Qaid-e-Azam were wrong.

That's my prejudice about that book. Until I read it, I can't say that Jasvant Singh did anything in favor of Pakistan or Qaid-e-Azam.

P.S. Just because there is backlash in India on his book, doesn't mean that his book is in favor of Pakistan and Qaid-e-Azam.

Though i also have not read that book.........But i have read some articles on that conflicting issue in the newspapers and according to that Jasvnat Singh has just described a statement in his Book......Which is surprisingly not digestible to Biased Hindus......! So one can easily understand that if Biased Hindus are so much Angry on that statement then there wud be something which is truth.......!

Supreme Court of India has asked the Narinder Modi of Gujrat to explain the reasons of Banning of his book in Gujrat as Jasvant Singh has launched a case against Administration of Gujrat that Ban of his Book in Gujrat is against the Freedom of Expression Rights!