World's first, soon to be commercially available, flying car?

Have a look at this..

And here: http://www.terrafugia.com/aircraft.html

Goes 115mph in the air, and can travel at highway speeds on the road. Roughly 460 miles to the tank. O.o If you want it you can make a $10,000 reservation deposit.. they expect it'll cost $194,000 when it's out though. Man I want one lol. Comes with optional pilot-training. XD

Really interesting.

The only thing concerned is, it looks horrible on road.

Cool....

But let us get rid of those insanely outdated Suzuki FX and alto (mehran) first.....

WOW.......I always dreamed of FLYING CARS!!

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Cool…

But let us get rid of those insanely outdated Suzuki FX and alto (mehran) first…

[/quote]

i have mehran, i hate mehran, but i love mine :)

Cool…

But let us get rid of those insanely outdated Suzuki FX and alto (mehran) first…

[/quote]

People are dying of hunger and you’re calling these two cars outdated.How is Mehran outdated?Yesterday I saw 2011 registered Mehran.

Cool…

[/quote]

i have Suzuki FX, i hate Suzuki FX, but i love mine :D

your suzuki fx can fly up in the air?

No but i cannot accept any harsh words said related to it :P

I mean c'mon its such a cute lil car, nd provides no harm to anyone.

if you add some more belt under back tires than it will become your truck in urdu they call kamaniyan

Look ppl you wanna flying car or not?

I mean we are already 50 or 100 years behind from ppl whom made this flying car anyway..... If you ppl kept on behaving like this, they won't even dump those flying cars in our country when it gets outdated in their country in 52 or 102 years... :P:D

BTW you ppl make Japaneses ppl very proud for keeping these FXs and altos and driving them as historical references although they can't quit remember correctly whether they made it 17th century or the 18th.... can't really blame um cause a long time ago.

:D :D :D

hmm.... i am thinking of future scenario in pakistan..... like me getting admitted in hospital due to the accident and reason of accident being during take off ghada gari came in front of me so i crashed the car/plane into it, so scary future.........

when you have this flying i hope there will no any gadha gardi come to you up in the sky but not sure about vaspa rickshaws so future is bright

how can i book this car in advance..?

Thats not a flying car, it's a 'roadable aircraft' (says so right in the video's description)

Heres what a flying car should look like:

So a flying car would have to be one without any huge wings...and also not require a complete runway just to fly. (brownie points for being able to traverse both space and time!)

I don't think we are anywhere near seeing something like that on the roads in the near future...

Well its just a plane with low height and folding wings

I believe the best low cost flying transportation of the future are giant genetically engineered crows with giant wing spans and a large appetite. Just like avatar you get to choose a crow once in ur life :D Tht wud be just awsum.

^

yup that plug n play thingy was awesome ....