"World's 2nd best mayor - Mustafa Kamal" is FAKE story!

:D

http://pkpolitics.com/2008/11/12/the-fake-story-worlds-2nd-best-mayor/

fake_karachi_mayor.jpg

MQM propaganda. LOL! :D

^:lol: they are very good at all this no wonder all of them are doctors...

Majority of the doctors who are politics are quacks cuz they did not make good in their own respective fields lolz (kidding) , read the powers and authorities of PMDA, they can't do nothing,, a toothless tiger..

hahah at first i was amazed how iz this possible an MQM assh**le got 2nd best mayor title...infact they r world's best terrorists

^true they are...

Even if it were true, who gives a flying monkey's

**** ?. We live in Karachi. We suffer daily in this

once-a-great-melting-pot city. Is there anything,

anything, that works in this **** city anymore ?.

Do we really need a angreyz, sitting thousands of

miles away, telling us how great/terrible the mayor

of our city is ?. We know better than anyone. We live

it. The majority of the citizenry is held hostage by a

ruthless mafia, for cryin out loud. Just yesterday,

people were rioting against bhatta. Today, even

more targeted killings of MQM's rivals in Karachi.

It is endless.

And talking of flyovers, they have just started clearing

the rubble of the last one that fell on people's head...

No.2 mayor...gimme a ******* break!.

Sheikh 'Kiss My...' Chilli

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Even if it were true, who gives a flying monkey’s

**** ?. We live in Karachi. We suffer daily in this

once-a-great-melting-pot city. Is there anything,

anything, that works in this **** city anymore ?.

Do we really need a angreyz, sitting thousands of

miles away, telling us how great/terrible the mayor

of our city is ?. We know better than anyone. We live

it. The majority of the citizenry is held hostage by a

ruthless mafia, for cryin out loud. Just yesterday,

people were rioting against bhatta. Today, even

more targeted killings of MQM’s rivals in Karachi.

It is endless.

And talking of flyovers, they have just started clearing

the rubble of the last one that fell on people’s head…

No.2 mayor…gimme a ******* break!.

Sheikh ‘Kiss My…’ Chilli

[/quote]

where do u live in karachi? i’ve been there and its a phenomenal improvement than when i was there 10 years ago

have you driven in the liaqutabad underpass? driving fast there is like riding a rollercoaster, those [sarcasm]well designed[/sarcasm] gutters make you go in the air for a while. Dangerous because you can't apply brakes when in air

and whatever work they are doing are to win hearts of people so that they forget the terrorism they did earlier (Pakistanis have goldfish memory) its just that they have a vision, they will do good work right now and when they come to power they will **** us

BTW thanks for sharing Techman

@saad

i think you've not been to the rest of pakistan. come to pindi and you'll see what problems are. atleast you have double fly-overs, underpasses and drainage systems all of which was not available 10 years ago. i dont know why we are so god damn ungrateful. karachi has had ZERO terrorism in the last couple of years where as islamabad is a war zone.

and as far as this 2nd best mayor is concerned, i think i'd rather believe authentic news rather than pkpolitics.com

^jaan roads are not everything there are other things too but roads are more visible to the outside world so they concentrating on that

new bridges and roads hv been bult, there's no denying that but just look at the quality of construction of those, seems like they will collapse at any moment and just look at the street lights on the roads near safari part , some are tilting to the right and some to the left :D

@saad

i think you’ve not been to the rest of pakistan. come to pindi and you’ll see what problems are. atleast you have double fly-overs, underpasses and drainage systems all of which was not available 10 years ago. i dont know why we are so god damn ungrateful. karachi has had ZERO terrorism in the last couple of years where as islamabad is a war zone.

and as far as this 2nd best mayor is concerned, i think i’d rather believe authentic news rather than pkpolitics.com

[/quote]

oh man wht did u say zero terrorism in karachi…sorry for offense but r u in ur senses…wht happend during “saniah karsaz” where more than 150 innocents killed in huge blast probably an attack on benazir…then 12th may 2007 when cheif justice arrived karachi dont u knw the role of mqm at that moment…many many more examples abt theri recent terrorism

wow that was some lie and all channels were going crazy over this the other day.

btw i think this thread is going towards hard politics. *thread close alert*

karachi has had ZERO terrorism in the last couple of years where as islamabad is a war zone.
[/quote]

daily street killings are not terrorism, nearly all by MQM terrorists and some by PPP and ANP terrorists

what are saying “ZERO Terrorism” where u live, what kind of a person you are???

daily street killings are not terrorism! compared to islamabad, i still maintain karachi has ZERO terrorism. u people should be grateful you didnt spend the same last 2 years as we in islamabad/rwp did

man what can you do about them

daily street killings are not terrorism! compared to islamabad, i still maintain karachi has ZERO terrorism. u people should be grateful you didnt spend the same last 2 years as we in islamabad/rwp did
[/quote]

bro i m in islamabad frm past 18 years…still much more peaceful than karachi

^ karachi is where i am from but nowadays i am in islamabad but i can easily say islamabad is way more peaceful

anyone who thinks there is no terrorism in karachi, well think again

@ammarmalik2008

you think these street killings do not spread terror, and people just enjoy them

don't just go with the definition of terrorism that the West has adopted