Worldcall's Another Amazing Offer

As I posted earlier that it then I availed their reconnect offer. I am very satisfied with their speed and performance.

Now Worldcall announced another reconnect offer,

Enjoy up to 3.1Mbps @ Rs. 375/month - Rs. 750 for 2 months.

I had already activated my account but I will try to grab this offer too :)

I found this Worldcall's peformance thousand times better than PTCL Wingle, both using EVDO technology but PTCL only works in the daytime here, at night the signals just disappear. But Worldcall works 24 hours at same good speed.

Also with WIngle I never crossed 3 Mpbs speed from the 9.1Mbps they claim, but with Worldcall I normally get 2.5 Mbps from the maximum 3.1 Mbps they offer.

Those of you who are using PTCL Wingle and not happy with it, you should try Worldcall :)

I am happy with PTCL evo as it gives great speed in distant places where no one knows what world call is :P

^ Yes, Worldcall works only in Lahore & Karachi :)

[quote=“jani, post:, topic:”]

Those of you who are using PTCL Wingle and not happy with it, you should try Worldcall :)

[/quote]

the only people who can get this package are ones who already had WC wireless services and still have their device, as far as i know they aren't open for new customers yet. they're attempting to get all the ex-wireless users back since their services were blocked in most areas due to a frequency allocation issue.

In my opinion, if worldcall really wanted to make a comeback, they need to drop their prices on their cable internet by atleast 50%.

another major issue with WC, had a recent problem with my internet service, the cable modems downstream power was way above normal so it was freezing up, forcing a reboot repeatedly. the customer support were completely useless, the technical support refused to fix the problem, they just called once to check whether it was fixed, and then nothing. i ended up terminating the service, now i'm using mobilink as my primary isp.

[quote=“archim3des, post:5, topic:21871”]

now i'm using mobilink as my primary isp.

[/quote]

Mobilink? How?

[quote=“jani, post:6, topic:21871”]

Mobilink? How?

[/quote]

using a tplink ma-260 usb dongle + a tplink mr3040 router.

[quote=“archim3des, post:7, topic:21871”]

Mobilink? How?

using a tplink ma-260 usb dongle + a tplink mr3040 router.

[/quote]
From where you got ma260?? Not available in local market.

I am also planning for ma260 + mr3420.

[quote=", post:8, topic:21871"]

From where you got ma260?? Not available in local market. I am also planning for ma260 + mr3420.

[/quote]

its available in most shops, check with autechnologies.com

[quote=“archim3des, post:9, topic:21871”]

From where you got ma260?? Not available in local market. I am also planning for ma260 + mr3420.

its available in most shops, check with autechnologies.com

[/quote]
Not available at autechnologies.

[quote=", post:10, topic:21871"]

[/quote]

http://www.autechnologies.com/network-products-modems-ma260-pakistan-p.4438.aspx

its still listed on their site, did you give them a call?

[quote=“archim3des, post:11, topic:21871”]

http://www.autechnologies.com/network-products-modems-ma260-pakistan-p.4438.aspx

its still listed on their site, did you give them a call?

[/quote]
Yes. Listed on their site as “on order” but when i called them they are saying that it’s not available.

Anyway i can wait for few days. Galaxy people are saying they have this device in their stock but they are charging 500 extra.