WorldCall EVDO Refunds

I have returned EVDO device in Jan-2009, and still waiting for the cheque. No one from WorldCall knows the reason, Is there anyone else who is facing the same issue?

I have the same issue, i also met with Mr. Noman (Sr.Supervisor) but still waiting, World Call Lahore is not issuing the cheques for refund that all

Same here. I returned my device on 15th January.

All they do is to extend the date again and again and again :@

Kindly register your complain on http://www.pta.gov.pk/index.php?option=com_complaint&Itemid=202

Do fill out the form; believe me, It will give them a run for it!

After 15 days, I will try to put up this issue in Newspaper as well.. They are simply retards :@

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I have the same issue, i also met with Mr. Noman (Sr.Supervisor) but still waiting, World Call Lahore is not issuing the cheques for refund that all
[/quote]

Can you kindly tell me what Mr. Noman said?

Whenever, I visit or call them, they extend the date by 15 days and say the same, Worldcall Lahore is a problem.

Come on, Worldcall has it’s owner as Punjab’s Governor and sitting in Governor House, Lahore. I am tired of their sick reason :@

PS: And please, do fill out the complain form on PTA website…

Same here. I returned my device on 15th January.

All they do is to extend the date again and again and again :@

Kindly register your complain on http://www.pta.gov.pk/index.php?option=com_complaint&Itemid=202

Do fill out the form; believe me, It will give them a run for it!

After 15 days, I will try to put up this issue in Newspaper as well… They are simply retards :@

[/quote]

- Already launched my complaint, but belive me they are protecting those (sorry i cant type here)

I have been assigned a complaint number by PTA. They have emailed Worldcall (with a Carbon Copy to me) to refund the amount by 23rd April.

Let's see what happens.

I will try to write letter to newspaper(s) if the situation remains the same for 30 days.

- Already launched my complaint, but belive me they are protecting those (sorry i cant type here)
[/quote]

@shafiqsmartech:

Have you been assigned a complaint number?

If yes, can you share the date when you were provided that complaint number?

I have received a call from Worldcall's main office Karachi @ Clifton.

I am told that my refund is ready and They are asking me to collect my refund tomorrow from Clifton. :)

He said, app wohin hain na jinhoo nay complain ki thi. :D

God, I hope they don't beat up me for emailing PTA :(

If I do get the refund then tomorrow calls for a party! :D

PTA rocks

I have successfully received my whole refund amount from Worldcall Main Office in Clifton,Karachi (nice office yaar - 4 channels :P).

After meeting the person (who was assigned to deal with complaint and also called me yesterday), I was like the PTA guy. acha, app wohi hain PTA walay.. just saying PTA, give me like VVIP importance there.

I received whole amount in cash.. (they give cheques, but I was given cash). Even they made a photocopy of my NIC themselves :D and saved me some hassle.

PTA you rock!!

I am so happy to say that there exist some Consumer Rights in Pakistan

It's great to have a governing body in place that can take care of consumer rights! My cousin lodged a similar complaint against PTCL last year and received satisfactory results. Gives me hope for the industry!!

great.

Refund are being made only to those, who are complaining at PTA, otherwise many are still waiting. I want to use Four-Letter-Word for EVDO management.

i think PTA is working!!!

I have received a call from Worldcall's main office Karachi-Clifton.

and told that my refund is ready and They are asking me to collect my refund tomorrow (in Cash)

Let see what happens then.

Thanks to PTA,

I have received my refund in cash.

PTA should consider the complaints against Worldcall as a collective complaint. If this was the west, we could all have a class action law suit :P