Worldcall Digital TV

Hey guys,

I have the world call digital cable box but its only showing 18 channels. And those too i had to manually search using random frequencies. Can you tell me how i fix this or let me know of other frequencies i couold try to get the complete channel list.

Also, auto search doesnot work and detects no channels at all.

THanks

worldcall = offering 6 frequency approximate 65 channels

freq 682/786/794/802/810/818

symbo rate 6875

qam 64

[quote=“multichoice, post:2, topic:15642”]

worldcall = offering 6 frequency approximate 65 channels

freq 682/786/794/802/810/818

symbo rate 6875

qam 64

[/quote]

thanks. really appreciate the response. my stb is only picking 682 and 794. i tried to manually install the other frequencies but not happening. any idea why ?

what brand stb u have ? do u have auto tune option in your stb try to put minimum amd maximum frequency and put NIT option on !!!!!!!!

[quote=“multichoice, post:4, topic:15642”]

what brand stb u have ? do u have auto tune option in your stb try to put minimum amd maximum frequency and put NIT option on !!!

[/quote]

Problem solved.

I had the coship stb but autoinstall didnot give any channels. the problem was that my cable connection was not on a data port but a shared port and therefore not picking up all frequencies. i got a local cable guy to fix that. manual tuned the 6 frequencies multichoice gave and voila!! 60+ channels on digital tv…

Thanks again for your help…

PLese provide us the complete digital channels list u r getting . Thanks

[quote=“mubashirathar56, post:6, topic:15642”]

PLese provide us the complete digital channels list u r getting . Thanks

[/quote]

9xm

star gold

set max

zee cenima

mgm

hbo hits

fox movies

dubai one

osn movies

mbc 2

panorama action

mbc action

hba signature

osn movies action

mbc 4

warner tv

fox crime

fox series

mbc max

bbc entertainment

ftv

rotanna music

music plus

dream

melody hits

dubai tv

sama dubai

irib tv

tv-5

dw arabia

press tv

sky tv

bloomberg

animal planet

nat geo adventure

fox history

bbc lifestyle

nat geo

tlc

discovery

disney

boomerage

space toon

baby tv

pogo

ten cricket

star cricket

neo sports

espn indiasaudi tv

zaiqa

b plus

vtv1

sony tv

star one

colors

saha one

star utsav

zoom

b4u music

mtv india

etc

Nice channel list !

infact its pretty balanced except the Indian Crap i'm not a fan of...but Fox Crime,Series, PressTV etc are really some awesome channels to have on your TV.

^Your cable connection is having a weak signal that's why you are only able to pick couple of frequencies. Ask your cable operator to fix the signal quality of your line otherwise you won't be able to receive complete channels.

It's a pretty decent lineup mainly cauz of osn and mbc. In Islamabad here worldcall digital cable is full of crap now after mnet channels dissappeared last year.

Does World Call have Star Plus in there line up????

^Yup they do have few indian channels up and running.