World s Cheepest Car...TaTA Nano Car! Just For Rupees 1 Lac!

The real test of the Tata Nano has begun, with the company delivering the first three cars to the much awaited customers in Mumbai. On Friday, the company delivered the top variant of the Nano to Ashok Raghunath Vichare........a retired customs officer, Ashish Balakrishna............. an employee of HDFC Bank and S K Thirani, Kores (India) chairman. They are among the one lakh lucky customers chosen through random selection of the total 2.03 lakh customers across India wo had applied.

Guys! Wot u Say......Pakistan me Kb tk 1 Lac ki Car milna Shuru Ho jae gi...? :D

Itll probably be 1.5lac(Indian to PK Rs.) + 220%duty for importing+ 30% gst and other stuff, abt 5.25 lac here I guess

Anyone remember back in 1990's there was a company known as NAYA DOR Motor company they plan to introduce a car for 100,000 but something went wrong and they got defaulted and alot of people lost money.

Or I guess, they run away with the Money.

Beside that ADAM motors initiated a project of cheap car for but the cost was around 2.5 Lakh

As far as I ave discussed with few people who are related to car industry... the cost of car in Pakistan will be 3000$ no matter how hard you try.

In India, the TATA Nano is 1Lakh ($2500)

Now I have an offer, anyone want 1 Lakh ................i am booking...........send me money and I will run away as well..... :)

This TATA Nano is totally made up of plastic and there are no weldings and very less number of nuts and bolts , to reduce cost , also it has 600CC engine , and indians roads are not so good for such delicate car./././

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

This TATA Nano is totally made up of plastic and there are no weldings and very less number of nuts and bolts , to reduce cost , also it has 600CC engine , and indians roads are not so good for such delicate car./././
[/quote]

AfterAll TATA must had some feasibilities as well as Future Projections for this car…And a project failure means Much for a big Organization!

I will take a second hand FX over the nano any day

Infact TATA is focusing on Price Sensitive Customers! And Everyone knows that India is a poor Country in Majority so i think this "One LAC" Scheme will be much successful in India!

anyone remember Alif?

http://www.tmcpk.com/vehicles_alif_car.asp

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

anyone remember Alif?

http://www.tmcpk.com/vehicles_alif_car.asp

[/quote]

Not Bad! Alif Car belongs to which Country…?