World Call Digital TV not broadcasting few channels from 2 weeks!

Hi,

I subscribed to Worldcall Digital TV on 12 Nov 2011 . Worldcall is not broadcasting few indian channels like TLC , MTV india , Discovery , etc which particularly were the reason to my subscription & according to their call centre representative those channels will be Aired again in few days but they are not . So if you guyz know any thing , then please help me out because I've spent 5500 with whole package ....

PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME ....

worldcall including 95 % headends in Pakistan are operating in a very unprofessional way to save money they operate there headends on a single smartcard and share the card channels through cardsplitter and supply to there customer and when there are steps taken against hacking or illegal distribution of there packages these cards are knocked down and eventually all the channels running though this card are gone for good the channels which went off are from this package http://www.lyngsat.c...ges/dialog.html

they earn millions per month but they pay few thousands only for this valuable channels

Thanks for the reply @multichoice .

I think worldcall is illegally running some channels which indian DISH TV broadcasts and now the Dish TV guys must have noticed that. All I get to hear from Worldcall is that they are having a Satellite problem . Allah kare jaldi theek ho jaye ...

More Reply please

Please People reply me with some suggestions ..!

If you only, and only wanna watch those channels, then i would suggest go for any indian dth service provider. nothing else to suggest. peace.

How much will an indian Dth would cost , any idea ?

utterly ridiculous! I've been complaining to them since last month, and they keep giving me the usual speil of there being an issue with the satellite, blah blah. Why cant they replace them with some other channels? I was wondering whether to get DWN instead. Any idea if their service is good or not?

[quote=“Hussain14, post:6, topic:15993”]

How much will an indian Dth would cost , any idea ?

[/quote]

It depends on market and service provider. You can get Dish TV in about Rs.5-6K and monthly could be between Rs.500-700.

[quote=“MamboNo5, post:7, topic:15993”]

utterly ridiculous! I’ve been complaining to them since last month, and they keep giving me the usual speil of there being an issue with the satellite, blah blah. Why cant they replace them with some other channels? I was wondering whether to get DWN instead. Any idea if their service is good or not?

[/quote]

Their service is good in terms of quality and reliability but cost and channels list may not be suitable for everyone.

Official website: http://dwn.com.pk/

utterly ridiculous! I’ve been complaining to them since last month, and they keep giving me the usual speil of there being an issue with the satellite, blah blah. Why cant they replace them with some other channels? I was wondering whether to get DWN instead. Any idea if their service is good or not?

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah Exactly , all they say is satellite problem but now they have started other channels . I actually wanted MTV india which was the only reason for my subscription

[quote=“ShuAK, post:8, topic:15993”]

It depends on market and service provider. You can get Dish TV in about Rs.5-6K and monthly could be between Rs.500-700.

[/quote]

indian dth is a good option but their monthly charging is a bit high .

^^^Yep thats the price you have to pay otherwise.......

[quote=“ShuAK, post:12, topic:15993”]

^^^Yep thats the price you have to pay otherwise…

[/quote]

Do the DVB-C set top boxes available in market work on the worldcall line as Digital TV ?

Today World Call has replaced the missing channels with the utmost crap -- Indian channels mostly, and just a couple of mediocre english channels. really frustrating.

[quote=“MamboNo5, post:14, topic:15993”]

Today World Call has replaced the missing channels with the utmost crap – Indian channels mostly, and just a couple of mediocre english channels. really frustrating.

[/quote]

Yes , all those channels are crap !.. only advertisements

Here in Islamabad its running fine. Alot of indian channels (for me crappy) are in the list and probably its the same in lahore. I guess you are from karachi so no idea about it. The channels you are looking for are officially banned throughout Pakistan and their distribution is deemed illegal, so its no coincidence that they are gone for few days and probably for few more is anybody's guess. I still don't get it why banned channels are running on digital services across the country if they are banned it means on all mediums. It's still a mystery but the bottom line is that banned channels which are running whatever the reason is will be going on and off on regular terms as we observed during the days of dstv. Shuak gave u the best option to go for any indian dth with a proper subscription and hence no interruptions.

pata nai ab kya keeya jaye worldcall walon ka !

Im fed up of pathetic World Call tv service too, they show all crappy local 3rd news channels, discovery nat geo (europen version) are gone since past 1 year. Even if they put nat geo, its that crappy indian version where they keep showing how they worship monkey and #$%# like that. Can someone provides a list for Wateen Channels, those a-holes dont have it on their website.