Work visa for USA Required

Anybody know, from where and how I can get work visa for USA. Planning to visit US and find a decent job there. Any company who gets me visa against fees ? I am in Karachi

unless you are a PHD or there is really a possibility that the USA resident can't do the work what you will be doing there for a specific company, forget it.

your only two options are a student visa or tourist visa which you can use and go there and work illegally ( mostly you will be working in some restaurant or cleaning toilets ) until you marry a nice senorita or get a green card.

another option is that you have huge investment to make in america for that you can apply for entrepreneur visa.

last but not least build yourself a nice boat and sail away my friend conquer the sea's and reach to America ( the land of free and brave ).

^ the best and most informative post on WP in 2015 yet.

[quote=“MrKamran, post:2, topic:21916”]

unless you are a PHD or there is really a possibility that the USA resident can't do the work what you will be doing there for a specific company, forget it.

your only two options are a student visa or tourist visa which you can use and go there and work illegally ( mostly you will be working in some restaurant or cleaning toilets ) until you marry a nice senorita or get a green card.

another option is that you have huge investment to make in america for that you can apply for entrepreneur visa.

last but not least build yourself a nice boat and sail away my friend conquer the sea's and reach to America ( the land of free and brave ).

[/quote]

good points , specially the last one #human trafficking