WordPress Urdu Language File?

From where I can download WordPress Urdu language file ( urdu.mo ), If you know please post a direct link to the file

Thanks.

The Urdu.mo file will change the Admin side language only!

I want the whole site to be in Urdu not admin interface

For this you need to edit the Theme files, and Never convert Admin language to Urdu, its a a total mess. For Front end Urdu, You only need to edit Theme files. like mine @ itnama.com (Oh! God i totally forgot about my this website these days :))

You really did a good work in translating your theme in Urdu if you could please explain the method it would be highly appreciated Thanks for help.

I think Joomla is a better option if you want to create a urdu website. There are lots of urdu websites on web made with Joomla.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

You really did a good work in translating your theme in Urdu if you could please explain the method it would be highly appreciated Thanks for help.
[/quote]

First you need to change the Css files, like RTL alignment, Floating etc, then open the .php files in the Theme, Look for the most commonly used terms and change them simple. Look for values in single quotation marks i.e

‘Value’, e.g, <?php _e( 'This post is password protected. Enter the password to view any comments.', 'twentyten' ); ?>

Now here you need to change this part : This post is password protected. Enter the password to view any comments.

I think Joomla is a better option if you want to create a urdu website. There are lots of urdu websites on web made with Joomla.
[/quote]

I have not tried Joomla and I’m happy with WordPress but will give a try to joomla to test how good it is to create a site in local language

First you need to change the Css files, like RTL alignment, Floating etc, then open the .php files in the Theme, Look for the most commonly used terms and change them simple. Look for values in single quotation marks i.e

‘Value’, e.g, <?php _e( 'This post is password protected. Enter the password to view any comments.', 'twentyten' ); ?>

Now here you need to change this part : This post is password protected. Enter the password to view any comments.

[/quote]

Thanks MZC, basically you need to edit the theme files there is no other way to do it, looks bit complicated :( I was thinking I just need to add a lang code in wp-config.php sad to find out that it so not so easy.