Wordpress Master Needed

Is there anyone here who knows wordpress well, I need to modify a site of my client a bit. If there is anyone to guide me or do this for me. (please also mention your budget).

I knows Wordpress very well , wordpress Install, change theme, Widget area, theme options,creating pages,menus,custom menus, font change, and also design change with html or css in wordpress stylesheet .

Budget is from client end.

Please tell me budget and estimated time to change main page design of www.greenworldbvi.com

[quote=“Imran1900, post:2, topic:15418”]

I knows Wordpress very well , wordpress Install, change theme, Widget area, theme options,creating pages,menus,custom menus, font change, and also design change with html or css in wordpress stylesheet .

[/quote]

Do you work for creativeOn or as free lancer or both. Whats the cost of your work and samples. I frequently need developers for Joomla and WP.

This is not fake post, at some sites, people are offering me 15$-50$.

[quote=“punk, post:3, topic:15418”]

Budget is from client end.

[/quote]

Budget is always based on ideas in this kind of work, because there is no time needed, its just an idea that may or may no click.

what kind of modifications we are talking about here? :huh:

[quote=", post:8, topic:15418"]

what kind of modifications we are talking about here? :huh:

[/quote]

https://www.odesk.com/jobs/Wordpress-theme-modification-needed_~~4635fe4479dd2ad4

I hope you can get better idea and give better idea after watching this. Basically its a business site, but developer did not focused on products very well on home page. I need to modify that again.

I am a WORDPRESS EXPERT, just tell me what to do and I will do INSTALLY for you!

Budget is You Suggest!

[quote=“Ani, post:10, topic:15418”]

I am a WORDPRESS EXPERT, just tell me what to do and I will do INSTALLY for you!

Budget is You Suggest!

[/quote]

I guess you are late now, I posted this on 25th of august and you replied after 12 days.

Anyways thanks for consideration, next time I needed, I’ll call you for sure.