WLAN Internet Free

How I use free wireless/Wlan internet on my Cell or Laptop. I have Nokia c3 ,plz tell me any location where i use satelite free internet ,if any one know about this then plz share your experience on this topic.

its not staellite it calls wifi hotspots , in big cities there are many free hotspots

Ok, plz tell me any hotspots in lahore. Mention plz

--

take your mobile or laptop with you and check around some big hotels residential buildings & shopping malls

u cn also chk major cafes and pubs..

M. M. Alam rd. has a number of hotspots that are open - I know Hardees and Nandos (I think) are open, and another place - some coffee shop that I forgot... but you'll find quite a few there.

You can try Universities, Malls, or Offices etc for Free Hotsopts!

If you want to go through all this trouble just for the sake of testing your new WiFi enabled fone, then fine else get a wireless router and use that at your own home.

universities etc.. e.g. LUMS..

Cafes.. e.g. Hot Spot etc

some have passwords but u can go in, buy a drink and ask for passwords, thy will tell u etc

Spider sometimes publishes list of free hotspots.

Do a search for open WiFi network whereever you are and you may find one unprotected if you are lucky.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Do a search for open WiFi network whereever you are and you may find one unprotected if you are lucky.
[/quote]

if you are still unlucky then this should work for you made for specially mufta khors

http://homeshopping.pk/products/Wifi-Network-Unlocker-%252d-Internet-For-free-.html

^^That can only hack WEP which is low security, most networks these days are protected by WPA2-PSK.