Withdrawing money from Payoneer

just Asking a Noob Question if We have to pay Money using Credit card , then why should we do double , like first bioll our credit card then pay them again charges for processing etc .

2nd , why would we pay WU to send the money to card , WU charge tooo much , and then again pay the processing fee to cards company ,

i visited their website and didnt find anything special like we spend extra money for getting this ,

Maybe You guys using this explain it to me , ?

Thanks

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

just Asking a Noob Question if We have to pay Money using Credit card , then why should we do double , like first bioll our credit card then pay them again charges for processing etc .

2nd , why would we pay WU to send the money to card , WU charge tooo much , and then again pay the processing fee to cards company ,

i visited their website and didnt find anything special like we spend extra money for getting this ,

Maybe You guys using this explain it to me , ?

Thanks

[/quote]

This card is basically for those who want to receive money internationally. Plus it can also be used for online purchase. So if someone ni USA wants to send you money he/she just need to know your email assocated with card and then they can pay on payoneer website using CC or WU. You can withdraw the amount received from ATM or use it for online purchase.

thanks for the explanation :)

I use moneybookers although only a couple of times. :P

I received money in my unverified moneybookers account through an ad company. I used that money to register a domain yesterday from dynadot. It worked great! I had my domain within 5 minutes. I will definitely continue to use it although moneybookers isn’t accepted by a lot of online vendors. :(

[/quote]

HI Fahad from which ad company you got the amount … I mean any PTR or email ad company. Thanks in advance.

Google4u

CPMStar. Although its name states CPM, it is actually a CPA company. I have put their ads on one of my sites.

any one using SCB Account ? in Moneybookers? I want to know whether they give headach like other banks gives in foreign remittance in $? local bank usually Ask for remittance source etc .who sent it and reason etc.

xain Nadeem I think you already using SCB in Money bookers? Please tell me hows it going ? scb has no such issue ?

Plzz share your moneybookers experience in SCB

Also I want to know to open an account in standard chartered they will ask reference of some 1 who is maintaining an account in SCB in same branch? or no reference is required.

Although I have never used moneybookers, I have used 2CO. SCB has never given me any sort of trouble and wire transfers from 2CO -> SCB take only 2 days.

Although I have never used moneybookers, I have used 2CO. SCB has never given me any sort of trouble and wire transfers from 2CO -> SCB take only 2 days.
[/quote]

once the wire transfer is done, is there any documentation required with bank, like Form-R, PRC etc ?

No you only need a bank supporting SWIFT code and you are done. No document is required. It will take 3 to 10 days on international transfer depending upon your bank account. I have an account in HBL and it usually takes 3 to 6 days for a moneybooker withdrawal for me. I check my ATM balance after 3 or 4 days and i have the cash. Thats all :)

thanks genius for your input, much appreciated.