Withdrawing money from Payoneer

Has anyone here withdrew money from their Payoneer card? I am asking because last time I tried (several times) it didn't work and ATM machines were throwing some error. Could it be because of low balance because I had $20-$30 in my card??

So if anyone here was able to successfuly withdraw money then let me know the amount you withdrew to have an idea.

Edit: By the way I used the card on MasterCard machines like Payoneer says so.

^ TechMan

Is card activated? Try to use it in MCB or Citibank's ATM.

Yes card is activated and I have even used it online for domain purchasing.

Anyway I think I would use Moneybookers instead of Payoneer or others. It's the Paypal alternative with similar features plus it's available in Pakistan.

Anybody using Moneybookers here?

In which Pakistani Bank's ATM you have tried that Master Card? Did you tried it in MCB or Citibank's ATM?

I tried MCB and Standard Chartered. I am not sure but I even tried Citibank.

Ok I just checked I had exactly $17.22 in my Payoneer card when I tried to withdraw amount.

I use moneybookers although only a couple of times. :P

I received money in my unverified moneybookers account through an ad company. I used that money to register a domain yesterday from dynadot. It worked great! I had my domain within 5 minutes. I will definitely continue to use it although moneybookers isn't accepted by a lot of online vendors. :(

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I use moneybookers although only a couple of times. :P

I received money in my unverified moneybookers account through an ad company. I used that money to register a domain yesterday from dynadot. It worked great! I had my domain within 5 minutes. I will definitely continue to use it although moneybookers isn’t accepted by a lot of online vendors. :(

[/quote]

When you say unverified it means your address is not verified? The letter that they send containing PIN code!?

Mine is verified.

Yup, my account is unverified. I can still send money though I have a small limit(sumthing around 1283 USD in a 90 day period).

I have a couple of questions for you.

1) If I want to get my address verified, they will send me a pin in the mail? Then I only add it on my account and it is verified? They dont check to see if I am above 18, rite?

2) If I want to get my bank account and debit or credit card verified, what is the process? What do I show them?

1) If I want to get my address verified, they will send me a pin in the mail? Then I only add it on my account and it is verified? They dont check to see if I am above 18, rite?

[/quote]

Yes

2) If I want to get my bank account and debit or credit card verified, what is the process? What do I show them?

[/quote]

To verify bank account send some money to Moneybookers at the bank account mentioned there with your ID as reference from your local bank account. So let’s say you registered with Moneybookers using name “Fahad” and whatever address. Now let’s say if you have an account with MCB in your name such as “Fahad” then you will send money to them at the bank account mentioned on website from your MCB’s Fahad account. You cannot use someone else local bank account to verify.

For CC/DC just enter your CC/DC detail there and they will add a random charge of around 0.25 EURO I guess which you need to look in your CC/DC statement and then verify.

I see. Btw, regarding the verification of my address, they wont find out my age rite?

And I am under 18 right now. I will be turning 18 next month and will make my bank account and debit card. Can I use these to verify my account? They wont find out that I was under 18 when I signed up, right?

I see. Btw, regarding the verification of my address, they wont find out my age rite?

And I am under 18 right now. I will be turning 18 next month and will make my bank account and debit card. Can I use these to verify my account? They wont find out that I was under 18 when I signed up, right?

[/quote]

Yup as long as you verify using your own bank account it will be fine. And I don’t think they ask age or DOB during signup!

good topic i am using this card for almost 2 months now mostly when u enter card in regular ATMS it will give error like "unknown card" "host link down" etc etc

i use to withdraw funds from RBS (Royal Bank of Scotland) it works perfectly fine.but initially it gave me errors when u withdraw from banks u must first verify ur payoneer card simple way to do is to ask their support to simply update it or reset it it will work perfectly i hope.

Techman did you tried this card in citibank or RBS ?

Not RBS but I guess I tried Citibank.

I usually withdraw using MCB because of the 35k / transaction limit. Citibank also works fine.

You'd be getting declined transactions if you aren't doing your calculation properly. If you have $17 in the account, leaving the $3 / month maintenance fee, try cashing the rest of it. It would be safe to try 1200/1300rs with an exchange rate of 75.x-76 - there's withdrawal fee of some % + mastercard network usage fee and thus I have noticed a disparity of 2-4rs from the open-market exchange rate.

I usually withdraw using MCB because of the 35k / transaction limit. Citibank also works fine.

You’d be getting declined transactions if you aren’t doing your calculation properly. If you have $17 in the account, leaving the $3 / month maintenance fee, try cashing the rest of it. It would be safe to try 1200/1300rs with an exchange rate of 75.x-76 - there’s withdrawal fee of some % + mastercard network usage fee and thus I have noticed a disparity of 2-4rs from the open-market exchange rate.

[/quote]

Yes that may be the case. Although I did keep that in mind and calculated it but still who knows I may be drawing more. Anyway even if the problem is solved I think the main problem with Payoneer is it is too expensive. I mean come on $3/month is ridiculous.

can any one tell me what are the options to Submit money to Payoneer cards ,

and also , from where u got it ?

You can load money in card using CC or Western Union.

You can get Payoneer card from its partners. Some of them are:

Rent A Coder

2Checkout

Text Ad Links