Wireless suggestion needed for highest upload speed

salam all

I am looking for you guys to categorize wireless (available) internet services in two categories and suggest me which one to go for:

1. which wireless internet service has the highest upload speed?

2. which wireless internet service has the most areas covered countrywide? (also for uploading purpose)

My primary use would be for uploading a video stream for live streaming purposes.

Will appreciate all responses!

EVO has the most coverage and the highest upload speed too. But speed will vary from place to place so it won't really be consistent. Most of the other providers provide 1/4 of the download speed as upload speed.

I heard EVDO (marketted as EVO in Pakistan by PTCL) has the limit and average download of 700kbps (at least with the technology that PTCL has).

Whereas, WiMAX (AFAIK, we have only first version in Pakistan) is capable of 2Mb. I am using 1mbit WiMAX by Wateen. I get 1mbit of download and 256kbps of upload speed. I usually get almost this speed.

However, you should first test whether the wireless you want gives you good signals in areas in which you want to use that wireless and it gives you speed according to your need. However, note that consumer grade internet (whether wireless or DSL), is usually in favor of download rather than upload. So almost all consumer grade connections will have more speed for download but upload is limited to usually 256kbps or similar. If you want more upload speed then you should contact the ISP and ask them the connection for your specific need (higher upload speed) but be ready to give more money than consumer grade connection.

However, I think 256kbps upload speed is pretty enough for uploading videos, patience and little time and you can upload videos.

^ what you pay for it and does it has cap?

can i get my own preferred speed ?

is it available allover Islamic Republic of Suic[censored] Bom[censored]?

[quote=“armada, post:4, topic:16916”]

^ what you pay for it and does it has cap?

[/quote]

Rs. 1600/month for 1mbit download and 256kbps upload. It’s “unlimited” with everyone saying different limits but now they started writing as 1000GB limit.

can i get my own preferred speed ?

[/quote]

I don’t think its possible in consumer grade connection. You should ask for business connection from their help line and also ask whether they can tinker your connection speed.

is it available allover Islamic Republic of Suic[censored] Bom[censored]?

[/quote]

AFAIK, available in few major-urban cities only.