Wireless networking

i have 2 computer in my office desktop.. both are connect with wireless dsl modem/router via wireless lancard... and i am having one laptop wireless networking card also... now 3 things 3 wireless cards....

i am having

xp desktop

vista desktop

vista laptop

so i just want to make a network and i want to share the files of all my computer... can anybody help me in detail please...please

i dont think the OS matters.... if u share sumthin it will b available on the network regardless ov the OS....

i dont know how it will b done on wire less cuz i hav no experience in wireless lan....

^ali create an adhoc network google it u will find lots of guides on how to make an adhoc network

Make a workgroup if you only want to share files and printer.

boss.. i dont know even anything.....please guide me from abc how i do then i will follow the rule

Earlier you had only two systems so point-to-point (one computer directly connected with the other) was working perfectly. Since you have now 3 systems, you will need one of the systems to have capability of supporting point-to-multi-point connection (one of your systems will act as server and both other systems will communicate through the server).

I am using this configuration at my home. Wireless network utility that comes by default in windows don't support point-to-multi-point connection. I have a MSI wireless card and their software support SOFT-AP (access point or act as server). Search on the internet about your wireless cards. If any one of your wireless cards support SOFT-AP or point to multi point connection then you can setup the network. Otherwise you will have to buy a wireless router and it will cost around at least 2,500 Rs.

Thanks

i have the wireless router/modem with me ... wht i do

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

i have 2 computer in my office desktop… both are connect with wireless dsl modem/router via wireless lancard… and i am having one laptop wireless networking card also… now 3 things 3 wireless cards…

i am having

xp desktop

vista desktop

vista laptop

so i just want to make a network and i want to share the files of all my computer… can anybody help me in detail please…please

[/quote]

means we can use DSL in laptops? am i right?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

means we can use DSL in laptops? am i right?

[/quote]

if u mean to say u can share the same DSL connection and use the interconnect networking wirelessly then yes u can

go to control panel and in "wireless networking setup wizard" u can make network , although i never did that