Wireless Keyboard Mouse Interferance with Wifi

Hi Guys..I am purchasing Wireless Keyboard and Mouse (2.4 GHZ).Will it interfere with my Wifi router?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Hi Guys…I am purchasing Wireless Keyboard and Mouse (2.4 GHZ).Will it interfere with my Wifi router?
[/quote]

depends is the keyboard n mouse usin Bluetooth or regular RF

if it is usin RFF than there is a possibility of interference

and there is also one more thing if ur router is also runnin at 2.4 GHz spectrum than the keyboard if it is usin RF can interfere

Hi Guys…I am purchasing Wireless Keyboard and Mouse (2.4 GHZ).Will it interfere with my Wifi router?
[/quote]

I am also planning to buy wireless keyboard (with touch pad, not a mouse). Do tell us which wireless keyboard you bought. Is it working as you expected? It’s range and technology (bluetooth or RF or Infrared)?

As far as I have researched, I should buy some bluetooth keyboard because I need range of 30+ feet (large rooms).

Waiting for your results. Good luck! :)

Fe-Aman Allah.

[/quote]

Not necessarily, just because they might be on the same frequency doesn’t mean they should interfere, as long as all the devices are on separate channels.

I'd like to know the average battery life of an average Wireless keyboard and mouse. Help appreciated.

I’d like to know the average battery life of an average Wireless keyboard and mouse. Help appreciated.
[/quote]

My computer wireless mouse average battery (AAA) lifetime is 15-20 days and my computer is in use 24/7.I am heading to Hafeez Center now.Will post the results in thread, Wampyr.

Purchased A4Tech Full Bussines Wireless Mouse and Keyboard for 2100 Rs instead of 2.4 GHZ Keyboard.It's on some different frequency so it doesn't mess with router lol.The range is really crap so Wamp yes purchase bluetooth keyboard mouse.The keyboard and mouse is pretty good with a lot of extra buttons and stuff.

My computer wireless mouse average battery (AAA) lifetime is 15-20 days and my computer is in use 24/7.I am heading to Hafeez Center now.Will post the results in thread, Wampyr

+++++++++++++++++

why not buy rechargeable batteries for your wireless hardware>>cheaper in the long run...

I wonder why do you guys buy wireless keyboard and mouse, except for aesthetic reasons? Or do you have the large monitors to go with?

I wonder why do you guys buy wireless keyboard and mouse, except for aesthetic reasons? Or do you have the large monitors to go with?
[/quote]

I just hate wires.

My computer wireless mouse average battery (AAA) lifetime is 15-20 days and my computer is in use 24/7.I am heading to Hafeez Center now.Will post the results in thread, Wampyr

+++++++++++++++++

why not buy rechargeable batteries for your wireless hardware>>cheaper in the long run…

[/quote]

Yes this keyboard and mouse have rechargeable batteries with charger.My old mouse was cheaper and was not rechargeable.

I’d like to know the average battery life of an average Wireless keyboard and mouse. Help appreciated.
[/quote]

About 3 years and running…

I use rechargeable batteries of capacity 2300mAh. Considering that my wireless mouse is the old age [current guzzler] SUV of mice, it last 1-2 weeks depending on usage. Alkaline batteries would have cost me a fortune by now.

[/quote]

I am actually looking for a wireless bluetooth keyboard with touch-pad for my Media PC (that is attached to TV). So that I can surf internet on TV too, other than playing movies on TV. :) Distance, I need is 20 ~ 30 feet.

I have no problem with wires because at least we need electric wires, don’t we?

Fe-Aman Allah.

i would recommend the logitech dinova edge its a pretty slick keyboard it doesnt come with a mouse rather it has a touchpad on teh keyboard not sure abt the price though
[/quote]

How much does it cost?

i was forwarded to this specfic KB’s webpage from a badly done Galaxy.com’s keyboard section …the keyboard looks sexy and the price shown by Galaxy seems utterly wrong (…caz its so cheap written over there, which i highly doubt this KB is) … any idea abt the price?

How much does it cost?

i was forwarded to this specfic KB’s webpage from a badly done Galaxy.com’s keyboard section …the keyboard looks sexy and the price shown by Galaxy seems utterly wrong (…caz its so cheap written over there, which i highly doubt this KB is) … any idea abt the price?

[/quote]

The price on galaxy site is incorrect.

The price on galaxy site is incorrect.

[/quote]

It’s for 18500rs.

Damn..It is available on amazon for just $162.46...Galaxy is charging 18k..I am sure Galaxy earns at least 5k profit on this keyboard.

galaxy freaking overcharges on 90% of their damn products ... mainly because they dont have any equal level competitor .... damn'em

want to buy cheap price mouse with good qulity?

we,a mouse factory from China,sell optical mouse directly,can supply you the most competitive price mouse(such as wireless mouse,wired mouse,gift mous).

if interested,please visit our web: http://www.szstars.net

selina

MSN:xiaopei-@hotmail.com.

email: selina811218@yahoo.com.cn

[/quote]

what is a gift mouse?