Wireless internet sharring WRT54G

Im looking for decent wireless accesspoint,switch.

I have a laptop and a computer at my home and i have 2 computers in the house that is infront of mine about 30meters.

I've heard about linksys WRT54G. However i need to know whats the range of this router.

will i be able to get its wireless signal through one or two concrete walls

will i be able to get its signal through a concrete ceiling.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Im looking for decent wireless accesspoint,switch.

I have a laptop and a computer at my home and i have 2 computers in the house that is infront of mine about 30meters.

I’ve heard about linksys WRT54G. However i need to know whats the range of this router.

will i be able to get its wireless signal through one or two concrete walls

will i be able to get its signal through a concrete ceiling.

[/quote]

I have the same device which worked excellent with Wateen’s wimax, but now i have switched over to worldcall’s EVDO net and don’t know how to connect it with Linksys Wireless device.

I bought a Linksys WRT54G2, which supersedes the WRT54G. Even though the WRT54G2 lacks external antennas, I get strong wireless signals in all rooms of my house no matter the doors being closed or open. The only time the signal strength fluctuates between "excellent" and "very good" is when I or some one else stands at some distance between my laptop and the door in a way to partially obstruct the signal. However this slight interference does not interfere with data throughput to the extent required for most normal networking, you may like to know if WRT54G has the same issue before you buy it.

yar folks , i m in deep trouble , please help me out , i m using tp-link wireless router , and by mistake i have installed wap2 aes security , how can i remove it ??? please help me , i shall be very thankful to u

if u cant connect through wireless, just connect thru LAN, log into the router and change the security settings