WiredPakistan on Tapatalk

WiredPakistan can now be accessed via tapatalk. Tapatalk can be used with iOS devices (iPad, iPhone) and Android and Blackberry handsets.

Report any issues here.

So my petition is worked the magic

what really is tampatalk how it works?

what is tapa tapatalk?????????????????????????

[quote=“yousaf465, post:2, topic:17278”]

So my petition is worked the magic

[/quote]

jDk asked for it. I don’t recall any other petitions, so to speak, but did find these threads now:

-

Everything working great so far on tapatalk. For those who don't know what tapatalk is, its an app built specifically for accessing message boards like wiredpakistan and such without using the browser. The app supports multiple features and is very handy when using edge/gprs.

Of course its a paid app, so if anyone needs a working link let me know.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

-

[quote=“kamran1x1, post:8, topic:17278”]

oh its a paid app D-AMN??? i hereby decree asad to drop tapa from WP the talk at once and impleent muftaa solution ASAP.

[/quote]

Once an idiot always an idiot >_>. If u had bothered reading, I said its quite easy to get a hold of the app via othwr means.

Some screenshots of the app in use. I uploaded these images using the features of the app, it supports all features of the forum. I will post a link of the app for android when my light comes.

i got it , it works basically like samsung social hub premium where you can get all of your emails messages sms mms at one place in one folder , so is tapatalk integrate all of your forums into one place in one app and its good for mobile users AM I RIGHT?

I will post a link soon. Stay tuned.

Good work done.... thanks asad.

I've uploaded the file. For privacy sake, please make the file visible only for registered members of the site. Thank you.

[link removed]

[quote=“jDk, post:13, topic:17278”]

I’ve uploaded the file. For privacy sake, please make the file visible only for registered members of the site. Thank you.

[link removed]

[/quote]

Is it a virus? :P (I am just joking)

By the way, upload it somewhere else, I don’t want to register at 4shared just to download one file.

I've tried. All sites now require registration unfortunately. You can try searching on Google if u wish.

Windows phone availability anywhere?

^ Try this

http://www.board-express.com/

Here guys, I've uploaded it for you.

Find the link to download it via here:

(Or PM me for download link, if it get's removed)

@Zazzyo

Unfortunately it's not available for WP7 yet, but there are some other alternatives like the one JDK posted.

^ Thanks upsilon. Hopefully, everyone is now finally covered :)

EDIT: I'd still recommend hiding the links for non-registered members to avoid getting notice from tapatalk guys.

EDIT: The latest version of Tapatalk is now 2.1.3. Available for download on the first link u hit on Google.

mediafire is best place i think.

btw if any 1 want this. pm jdk or me ;) . coz i had downloaded as soon as jdk uploaded

Sent from my GT-S5660 using Tapatalk 2