Wiredpakistan DB

Hey guys, i received an email today from some guy pretending to be a girl and was saying that he got my email from wiredpakistan, now maybe he used the email function in the forum but still admin you should see if your DB is compromised or not if other people got the same email.

i think its already been discussed a hundred $%$%^&* million times! If you have a problem email to any moderator or discuss in the suggestions thread, why creating new! :mad:

hmm.... here we again so many threads have been made and closed/deleted on this very email......

lets for change look at the content of email, in my email she wrote she likes me more than wolverine and MZC.......

^ :/

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

i think its already been discussed a hundred $%$%^&* million times! If you have a problem email to any moderator or discuss in the suggestions thread, why creating new! :mad:
[/quote]

Listen bro i dont have a problem at all i really dont give a #$%# about who the guy is and what how he got the DB, i was just trying to inform others because i didnt see any posts made about it since i had the email.

Please ignore spam. If the spam is persistent you can email the admin team and we'll ban the user. We can't do much more than that other than outright disabling forum email which is not an option. Also make sure your email is hidden in your profile and is not displayed to everyone.