WiredPakistan Blood Donor Directory

This thread lists the volunteer blood donors on WiredPakistan who are willing to donate blood to other WiredPakistan members in their time of need.

The details of donors are listed by country and city. The donation of blood is entirely voluntary and on donor discretion. Anyone persistently bugging listed members for blood donation will be dealt with swiftly. Blood donors can list their details in the thread or PM me to be added to the list. I will reiterate that this is an entirely voluntary activity and no monetary reward or payback should be expected, nor promoted.

Members needing blood should similarly post in this thread detailing the requirement and preferred contact method.

WiredPakistan website/forum will not hold any liability for any interaction between members in this thread.

Note: Blood (RBC) donation can be given every 4 months. Plasma donation can be given every 2-4 weeks but consult the relevant blood center for their donation policies.

Details about ABO group RBC and Plasma compatibility (courtesy Wikipedia) are provided below:

RBC.thumb.png.286ff386e8188d1fa39753cbc8

PLASMA.thumb.png.c2463ddc9f094f498845847

Pakistan:

Faisalabad

1 - waqar789 | O Pos

Islamabad:
1 - Asad | O Neg
2 - Ijaz Ahmed | A Pos
3 - Omer Naeem | O Pos
4 - tramper | O Neg

Jhelum:
1 - Imran | A Pos

Kahuta:
1 - Monty | O Pos

Karachi:
1 - Kamran1x1 | A Pos
2 - Mateen.khalid | O Pos
3 - MrKamran | AB Neg
4 - Upsilon | O Pos

Lahore:
1 - farhan_ds | A Neg
2 - jDk | B Pos

Peshawar:
1 - MK Tajik | O Pos

Rawalpindi:
1 - Far4z | B Pos

Switzerland:

Geneva:
1 - Slave | B Pos

@ Armada & Far4z: Please provide your location.

Dinga

kamran bajwa aka kamran1x1

blood type: A+

city: karachi

vicinity: phase 4 to 8 dha and clifton.

major nearest hospitals within 10 minutes drive: south city and ziauddin hospital

Note: Asad just giving city name is not practcal, since cities are very big and secondly we don't have the modern inner city highway system and is mostly traffic light based stop and go traffic system, ie for example i live in phase 5 DHA karachi, now for me to make a trip to main agha khan hospital in gulshan would take about hour and 15 minutes given traffic is normal, at time of emergency (or need) to reach such far place may not be possible logistically not knowing what the security or other factors are in the city. so i think its best to give out vicinity info along with city name.

Updated!

[quote=“kamran1x1, post:4, topic:15221”]

kamran bajwa aka kamran1x1

blood type: A+

city: karachi

vicinity: phase 4 to 8 dha and clifton.

major nearest hospitals within 10 minutes drive: south city and ziauddin hospital

Note: Asad just giving city name is not practcal, since cities are very big and secondly we don’t have the modern inner city highway system and is mostly traffic light based stop and go traffic system, ie for example i live in phase 5 DHA karachi, now for me to make a trip to main agha khan hospital in gulshan would take about hour and 15 minutes given traffic is normal, at time of emergency (or need) to reach such far place may not be possible logistically not knowing what the security or other factors are in the city. so i think its best to give out vicinity info along with city name.

[/quote]

This is not an on-call service where you would have to respond within minutes. Communication through forum PM/email would take time. :)

For the sake of consistency and privacy of member info, I would like to avoid putting exact locality details of donors in public.

@Asad..I am from satellite town, Rawalpindi. :)

^ The OP has been updated.

From Karachi here.

i am from peshawar and my blood group is op so may i help you.

I am from peshawar and my blood group is o/positive.

can i help you?

Put me in the Islamabad category,and the blood group is O+

Updated!

nobody here is A -ve?. Dam you genetically-useless-for-me people. :@

i am A -ve, lahore.

^ Added.

Typically, all negative groups are rare groups varying somewhat by location worldwide.

[quote=“farhan_ds, post:14, topic:15221”]

nobody here is A -ve?. Dam you genetically-useless-for-me people. :@

i am A -ve, lahore.

[/quote]

ASAD PLEASE TAKE NOTE:

this thread is not for your jokes and gossips, this is serious thread, you have posted 100% wrong information claiming no member can help you. at least google before you post.

at the time of me writing this post looking at the members list

YOU CAN RECIEVE BLOOD FROM: 2 “O neg” MEMBERS = 2 TOTAL MEMBERS

YOU CAN DONATE BLOOD TO: 3 “A pos” MEMBERS = 3 TOTAL MEMBERS

chart below

compatiblity.png

O Negative, Islamabad

Added!

I recently bitten by a wolf so my blood is not useful for anyone remove my details

and also delete this post too when you done removing details