Wired promotion. how?

I saw this below users names

Platinum member

Gold menber Etc.

so what is this. i'm a new member here and very curious to know

its based on ur post count... please don't create multiple threads....

like after how many posts i'm going to get promoted

and for the two same threads, these were made by a mistake

^ why does it matter?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

like after how many posts i’m going to get promoted

and for the two same threads, these were made by a mistake

[/quote]

After 300 Post you are promoted

Here are the ranks:

0 New member

45 Member

250 Bronze member

500 Silver member

750 Gold member

1000 Platinum member

2000 Lifer

The goal of WP has always been to encourage quality content, so make sure you are posting useful things instead of just trying to bump up your post count.

@Sah

why don't you allow people to choose their own ranks after 3000 posts? ignoring some people reaching to platinum status in months with their junk/useless and boring posts....... i see only two member with quality posts reached 4000 and finally left this forum......

WP is the best forum when it comes to potential and hard work of moderators, i give it more rating than Digitalpoints (6th adsense biggest revenue maker forum) ......... but WP has nothing new.... Yeah i can figure out that moderators here are much competent but Admin is not interested because of zero revenue from this site.....

Sorry dont wanna rude but i was thinking from very long to write this to KO.

^ The forum software does not have the option to give individuals the ability to choose titles unless they are moderators/administrators.

As for WP not having anything new, well I won't speak for KO. So if you want to write an email to KO, go ahead! :)

WOnder what happened to SaadIbrahim ??

Frankly speaking WP is the first and the last forum till today, I have ever joined and got sticked to it. and really I didn't want any other content from WP else than what it already has.

but the enhancement of this feature looks nice to me, to edit the title with a personal choice after a specific posts count. and I believe it could be done with modifying the settings/profile page code to allow users to change the title of them selves.

It is indeed the only forum i daily log onto and mostly five times or more a day! :P

WOnder what happened to SaadIbrahim ??
[/quote]

yeah saad & esp Ruhan jslip … his website and WP shows no more posts by him after aug 09

Exactly my point, they just vanished without a trace......

Hope they are fine and well.

SaadIbrahim runs a multi million dollar covert mission. Ruhaan J Slip is his underground agent. Working in collaboration they're proceeding towards their mutual goal of world domination.

P.S. you didn't hear it from me.

^ Those "Lifer's" just got a life. It's all WP management's fault for choosing that title :D . Oh well, priorities in life change.

^^ o.O (you both check IRC for some sweet words from me kthnx)

Hey Guys! thanks for your concern, I am still alive :P ... I do come here but quite rarely... its great to know that i am still being missed. Asad is right... priorities change, I wish i could hangout here more often

Its good to hear you are busy and have ulterior priorities, but yet find time to remember us lil folks!!!

^ Those “Lifer’s” just got a life. It’s all WP management’s fault for choosing that title :D . Oh well, priorities in life change.
[/quote]

You do realize there is an “Elite” title after “Lifer”? :D

well thanks for your replies

I thought my this post was useless but it brought some old friends around them

thanks

^^ o.O (you both check IRC for some sweet words from me kthnx)

Hey Guys! thanks for your concern, I am still alive :P … I do come here but quite rarely… its great to know that i am still being missed. Asad is right… priorities change, I wish i could hangout here more often

[/quote]

cool to see you once again here on WP…

but does anybody know where is Mr. Linux Extremist :D … ruhan ?