Wired Pakistan Radio?

yeah now it connects but it DC itself what could be problem now?

i am streaming listen it GUYs (club can't handle me -flo rida)

i am streamingg music :D

mohombi :D

If I could, I'd come down to your rig, make a few modifications to it, and then continue.

Is it in Isb/Pindi?

now i am streaming :D enjoy my badass collection

T-Pain Its not you :)

KUNG FU FIGHTING :)

@o.O

why it disconnect automatically from server ?? i am able to stream only one song and then after it my internet becomes so slow then i have to restart modem :wacko:

[quote=“shaheerk, post:25, topic:16262”]

If I could, I’d come down to your rig, make a few modifications to it, and then continue.

Is it in Isb/Pindi?

[/quote]

It’s a remote server.

[quote=“armada, post:29, topic:16262”]

@o.O

why it disconnect automatically from server ?? i am able to stream only one song and then after it my internet becomes so slow then i have to restart modem :wacko:

[/quote]

check “connect automatically”. I dont know how it can effect modem. :s

If we could get a subdomain on WP and develop a full website over there, with song details and clipart etc. And with an song request form and dj panel, I think it would be awesome.

^ yeah good idea drop an email to ___

Is there any way of editing files are installed on the remote server? I could configure it from here, and it would sound (and mix) better!

Btw, haven't had the chance to do some detective work on my own, but are you using AAC+ for streaming? Or MP3? Or WMA? Or OGG?

[quote=“shaheerk, post:33, topic:16262”]

Is there any way of editing files are installed on the remote server? I could configure it from here, and it would sound (and mix) better!

Btw, haven’t had the chance to do some detective work on my own, but are you using AAC+ for streaming? Or MP3? Or WMA? Or OGG?

[/quote]

Let me check if they give permissions to edit the config file. Using MP3 encoder.

No no - I meant the software configuration and all - as in, remote connection, perhaps?