[quote=“Faisal, post:15, topic:16262”]
probably you can, but I haven’t tried it.
[quote=“armada, post:16, topic:16262”]
i done everything correctly but its not connecting can you check IP, Passwords you gave me??
check “use shoutcast in v1 mode”, and make sure you are enter in password in password field with format username:password. user ID field remains empty.
[quote=“rnathbatra, post:17, topic:16262”]
I am interested as well. In fact I had proposed this kind of idea to a few of the forum members but only 1 guy replied. Lets make a radio show. Its not necessary to do it live. We can record it and then put it up as a podcast on iTunes/Zune etc.
Let me send you your login.
[quote=“armada, post:18, topic:16262”]
can you also enable artwork on that page?
On what page? I think shoutcast v1 doesn’t support artwork. Will check that out.
[quote=“shaheerk, post:19, topic:16262”]
You guys are sooooo cool (cause you think like me )
I wanted to make a shoutcast station - but since someone else has already done the honors… I have a few questions
1) are you using any multiband compressors? I use a plugin (iZotope Ozone, cracked of course ) and it levels the sound (and makes it sound better)
2) what’s your current player set up (i.e. Winamp+Shoutcast playout system, or something else)? There’s an “auto cross-fading” plugin for Winamp that crossfades based on the sound level (and not on a predetermined time) so things sound somewhat seamless than basic crossfaders.
3) having a mic set up would be complicated - not everyone can do it, and not everyone can stream. It has to be organized to get a jockey on air all the time. Considering it’s complications, I don’t think it’s that feasable at this stage anyway.
(yeah - I went through a phase in which I was crazy about radio and stuff )
1. No, not using any plugins.
2. Winamp + shoutcast DSP
3. That’s hell easier in winamp setup
Most of the times the auto dj is playing.