Wired Pakistan not working on LDN and WiTribe

Dear Fellows,

For past many days, I have been experiencing problems while browsing Wired Pakistan Forums. I have LDN, WiTribe and PTCL DSL connections in my usage.

The error occurs only on LDN and only while browsing WP Forums. All other websites work flawlessly. Some times WP opens but next page would hardly open. Normally I get the DNS error - URL not found, if I keep refreshing then Mozilla shows - Server not found

Detail of connections I have tried

1) LDN at home, problem occurs

2) LDN at office, problem occurs

3) Wi-Tribe at home, problem occurs

4) PTCL at office, absolutely no problem.

5) Warid Edge on mobile - No problem

Please suggest the cause/ solution. Anybody else experiencing the same ?

Thanks

Ijaz

err1g.jpg

err2e.jpg

and sometimes I get this error

err3.jpg

i am using LDN but no such problem ,

using regular LDN DNS..

[quote=“ShoukaT, post:2, topic:16261”]

i am using LDN but no such problem ,

using regular LDN DNS…

[/quote]

I even tried changing DNS to Google, but still the same issue. Surprisingly the issue is only on LDN (both at home and office) and only on Wired Pakistan.

hmm.......thats strange i'm on LDN too!....i believe PTA doesn't want IJAZ AHMED on wiredpakistan! :P

I would have suggested changing over to alternative DNS server but you have already tried that. Try flushing your DNS resolver cache to see if it helps.

ipconfig /flushdns

Both of the imaged errors are being generated by proxy servers.

Website is working perfectly fine on MBL/NTL.

Working fine on Wi-tribe , PTCL EVO , LDN & Qubee.

[quote=“Asad, post:5, topic:16261”]

Try flushing your DNS resolver cache to see if it helps.

ipconfig /flushdns

[/quote]

I will try that - but as I said in my office, I have LDN and PTCL both on WiFi. When I receive this error on LDN, I immediately switch to PTCL WiFi and just refresh the page. It starts working again, which leads me to conclude that issue is with definitely with ISP.

Send them an email and ask. :)

the site doesn't seem to work on qubee, for me at least i tried using google dns and flushing the dns cache but to no effect.